Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): A lot
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): A lot
Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 1-2 Mouths
Brief overview of the position(s): I was admin for awhile helped train lower staff and things like that

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dragon], have permission from [Don't think I need it] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Hello, names Dragon I have been here since 1.0 I have only really staffed on reborn and I would say I did a pretty good job I know everyone on reborn and everyone knows me and I have missed this server so much so I want to see it get popping again but other than that I don't have much to say just give me staff I want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.