Dragon's Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Dragon, Draconian, Wyvern.
Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:95188442
Your current rank: [G-VIP] (Darth/Knight)
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): 3 Years
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [Depends on School Schedule]
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [Depends on School Schedule]
Time Zone: Central Daylight Time

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dragon], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

Hello, names Dragon I have been here since 1.0 I may have no previous staff experience but I have been around staff/on the server long enough to know the rules almost in and out. I also know almost everyone on the server and I have made quite a few friends. Like Chilly he was an old SA and he was a good friend I learned how to be a good staff mostly from him he was always nice. and trusted me enough to hand down his items. But I gave them away as I don't care about ingame items/money. also Chris also a former SA I was pretty good friends with him he asked if I wanted to be staff one time but I declined as I felt i was not ready for staff, This was around early 2.0. But I feel now with so much experience on the server that I am ready to be staff. I know some of you may not like me for being in the so called Moxxi gang but Moxxi is a good Founder and has also taught me a lot about the server and staffing and most of his hate comes from miss understanding whats he's been doing as a Founder. So as staff I hope to use this experience to be the best staff I can and really help the server out. I know some of you may think im a bit toxic but that's mostly around friends as I take RP and hopefully staff if get it very seriously. And that's why I think I'm more qualified than other players to bee staff. That's all think you thank for reading and have a wonderful day.

P.S Everyone feel free to leave complaints and tips! Also not Dragon Flame lol.

Last edited:
Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [Depends on School Schedule]
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [Depends on School Schedule]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dragon], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
1. your school schedule could literally mean you NEVER get on and staff are already inactive enough
2. Easily tempered
3. Its not that hard to literally replace "Head Admin+" to "Shepard"

1. your school schedule could literally mean you NEVER get on and staff are already inactive enough
2. Easily tempered
3. Its not that hard to literally replace "Head Admin+" to "Shepard"
Oh, thanks for the Head Admin+ thing I missed that. Also, I don't agree with 2 but you do you. and id say im pretty active the only reason I did not put the exact time is cuz it changes a lot and I did not want to lie.

Neutral, We need to clean up the confusion around who you are, if you are not Dragon flame you have drawn an unusual crowd of voters here, the app is very short, You should at least try to give something for availability and just say it will probably be changed and what time zone you are in.

Oat man

+1 good guy and i think would be a good staff
So yeah this is not dragon flame its funny people are saying that at lest i dont think he is dragon flame