Not open for further replies.

Dracken

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: (GS) Crite Spranberry
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:68875630
Ingame Name(s) - Apprentice Draken
Server Playtime - Can’t remember it’s been a long while
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1,268 hours
Warn Count - 0 (if I remember correctly)
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn, Icefuse, and Genesis Jedi vs sith, Imperial Remnant SWTOR RP guild
Roles -Reborn: Sorcerers second in command (apprentice), Icefuse dark guard (apprentice) Genesis apprentice, Apprentice in SWTOR (Though getting to the rank required completion of a long ass training period involving like 13 different trials)

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
Absolutely none. I’m willing to learn obviously but I don’t even know where to start right now.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I want to tell stories with/about others. These stories will give us a brand new brand of star wars all our own adding unique stories to add to our collective canon. Plus I have some cool ideas, pulling from Arma 3 events I’ve been a part of / helped write plotlines for.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
Because I would bring RP to the forefront of our community. I’ll help us make our own stories, our own legends, our own star wars saga. I’m certainly not more qualified than anyone, but I do have allot of writing and DM’ing experience in the star wars d20.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The Dark side of the Force, it’s powers, it’s mysticism, how far one can go with the powers of the dark. Force user lore / religion is super interesting to me.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Sadly no, I’ve never been in a position to do that. However as the second in command of the Sorcerers I was regularly coordinating RP of the sorcerers below me.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
Very, I have years of experience running TTRPGs so I’m very used to corralling players XD
What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The old republic. The golden age of the sith, the age when the light and dark side were well known and feared/respected.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

The line has been held, and a stalemate reached. Jedi and Sith trade planets with only Korriban and Tython being consistent in control.
Counsulars and Sorcerers discover legends of a force spirit bound to a large Kyber crystal deep within Ilum, with great power held within it. Imperial Command and Troopers are sent to take Ilum, only to encounter Republic troops and Jedi commanders. A battle line is drawn as the Sith forces try to punch through a hole for the Sorcerers to get under ground. When the sorceres make it to the cave they encounter the counsulars and a deadly battle of force ensues.
The winner of the battle (The faction with the most forces remaining) gains the spirit.
If the Sith take the spirit: The Sorcerers use it to devise a ritual to drain energy from a planet, and bolster thousands of Sith with that energy. The force spirit is corrupted during their experiments, and further hatred is instilled into it by inquisitors.
If the Jedi take it: The Counsulars begin work to learn from and release the force spirit. The spirit would reveal that Kashyyk would become the target of dark rituals. The sprit promises to aid the jedi in their battle on Kashyyk, and then is freed.
If the sith do not get the spirit, the ritual is still discovered however it is much slower.

THE BATTLE OF KASHYYK
NPCs for both sides will be heavily used, sorcerers make strange creatures using alchemy, and the jedi would seek the help of wookies.
Sith would take to the planet in troves, The goal being to hold it long enough for the sith to complete their ritual. If the sith had won the spirit from Illum, they only had to hold the planet for half an hour. If they lost it, they had to hold it for an Hour and a half. Jedi can report this in over jedi comms of they end up on Kashyyk and see sith, Inquisitors would be there to capture and straggler jedi to try and keep the republic in the dark as long as possible. When the jedi comes, their goal is to kill the sorcerers before they complete the ritual.
Should the sith lose, it is a major loss and the jedi push them back to korriban and a major raid occurs.
Should the sith complete the ritual, they push the jedi back to tython with the power taken from kashyyk and a massive raid is under taken.

THE RAID
If the jedi win the kashyyk battle, the raid takes place on Korriban. The freed spirit (should they have also won the Ilum conflict) gives them more lives for the raid than the sith. Their goal to take the holocrons and supplies needed to complete the planet draining ritual ever again. If all sith loose all their lives, the jedi succeed in this and fall back dealing a massive blow to the sith in the war.
Should the Sith win the kashyyk unit, the attack takes place on Tython. They aim to repeat the ritual on tython, take it’s energy and deal a deadly blow to the jedi. The inquisitors take many jedi, aiming for council members to learn of supply caches, and future attacks against the sith. The ritual must be completed over half an hour.

The entire series of events would be held over three weeks with each battle being held once a week. The inbetweening days, normal raids would have the goal of reaching certain holocron requirements, should these requirements be met the raiding party would gain knowledge of the upcoming attack.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Crite Spranberry, have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]
Permission granted by Sloth

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events, unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.

Last edited:

Bishop

+2 amazing storyline can’t wait to see it happen! amazing app all together would give a +10 if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.