Server(s): Abyss Gaming (Server Dead)
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation,staff sits ect

Server(s): CrixRP (Police Rp)
Position(s): Trainee
Time as position(s): 1 month
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation, staff sits ect

Server(s): Abyss Networks (Not Abyss Gaming)
Position(s): Community Manager
Time as position(s): 6 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation, Staff sit, Forums Managment/creator, Communities main person to speak with.

Server(s): Nexus RP (Server Dead)
Position(s): Overseer | Senior Gamemaster
Time as position(s): 5 months | 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Oversaw both Staff and GM teams at Head Admins say. Main focus was to rebuild the GM team and as well as Moderation/staff sits. | Hosted events for players.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dread/Kariya], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have a lot of experience in many departments of a Gmod staff team from Community Management - Trial Moderator. I have seen it all and dealt with it all. I can say for sure I know how to handle staff sits surely and accurately. I am also very level headed and tend not to stick to one side of the story and I am willing to dig to find out who is guilty. This is why I think I am worthy of my staff application to be supported.

Arc

Neutral for now... 6+ months with the community and a lot of people i asked have no clue who you are. As oil stated hop in TS with some of us sometime.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I'll ask the same questions that I asked everyone else.

How popular were those servers you were apart of, how big the steam group got, the teamspeak, or the discord? Were you friends with the owners prior to becoming a part of their community? Why did you leave?

Dread

VIP
I'll ask the same questions that I asked everyone else.

How popular were those servers you were apart of, how big the steam group got, the teamspeak, or the discord? Were you friends with the owners prior to becoming a part of their community? Why did you leave?
Fair and valid questions

Abyss Gaming- was only open for those 4 months I was apart of. It was closed and became dead due to a co owner dispute.

CrixRP- Is actually a fairly large community of roughly over 250+ members. I left because I was asked to come and be the community manager for Abyss Networks by the owner.

Nexus Gaming- A decently sized clone wars RP server reaching around 30 players a day with a 150 ish people in the discord. I never officially resigned from this position because the server drop dead.

Abyss Networks - This is one of the most roughest server I have staffed for we were going in and out of dev way too much because no one was set on a specific game mode to play. Ultimately the server died with out a true and proper launch and the server slowly faded away as the community became less interested.

All the servers I have staffed for except Crix were all new communities that didn't make it in terms of holding a strong player base/ community.

oh and Yes I was actually really good friends with all the owners of each server I have been apart of.

So hopefully @Tombstone I answered all your question if you have anymore please DM on discord @Dread#9766

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
If you were the community manager of Abyss, and it died due to changing game modes so often, why not stand your ground and tell them to keep it to the one that seemed to have the most players? Or did you and they just didn't care?

Dread

VIP
If you were the community manager of Abyss, and it died due to changing game modes so often, why not stand your ground and tell them to keep it to the one that seemed to have the most players? Or did you and they just didn't care?

They basically crippled me as the community manager and didn't really let me do my job the owner was also stubborn as hell making it 10x worse harder than it should be.

(edit)
The staff high command stopped caring about the quality of players and the server instead they wanted numbers like we went imperial and closed and went into dev after a week of being open. because we had a 90% player drop when it was only 10-15 players (and the server had just reopened)

Status
Not open for further replies.