Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:144632766
Your current rank: P-VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): ~12 Months give or take
Current level within the server: N/A

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): For School 4pm - 9pm PST Out of School 8am - 12am PST
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 8am - 12am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Abyss Gaming
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation,staff sits ect

Server(s): Crix PRP
Position(s): Trainee
Time as position(s): 1 month
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation, staff sits ect

Server(s): Abyss Networks
Position(s): Community Manager
Time as position(s): 6 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation, Staff sit, Forums Managment/creator, Communities main person to speak with.

Server(s): Nexus RP
Position(s): Overseer | Senior Gamemaster
Time as position(s): 5 months | 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Oversaw both Staff and GM teams at Head Admins say. Main focus was to rebuild the GM team and as well as Moderation/staff sits. | Hosted events for players.

Server(s): Reborn
Position(s): Moderator
Time as position(s): ~2 Months
Brief overview of the position(s): Staff Sits and made sure people didn't break the rules

Server(s): Cyanide Networks
Position(s): Head Admin - Community Manager
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): As HA I accepted Staff Application and Managed the entire staff team. As CM I started to help develop the server (Writing LUA) and provide new Ideas for other servers.

Server(s): Ascension Networks
Position(s): Head Developer
Time as Position(s): 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Wrote LUA and grinded my face into my keyboard.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dread | Katusha | Jin Kariya], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Well to start off is that with Reborn bringing back JvS. I want to help the JvS server grow and keep it from shutting down again. With my staff experience I know about all the positions and what they entail. I think that my application should be supported because I was a staff member here before and also I have the staff experience to back my application.

So please if you support my applications and my attempt to get T-Mod drop a fat +1 if you have an issue with my application please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.