Dread's Dark Jedi Application

Dread

VIP
Steam Name - Dread
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:144632766
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Lord Jin Kariya, Havoc Squad Archer Hill, Knight Ryoka Ru
Server Playtime - 6D-4Hrs
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4648 hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[X]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Politics, conflict, and history contained within it. Despite the fact that I enjoy seeing Jedi and Sith, my favorite characters are those with a greater connection to the human condition. It is possible to learn a great deal about the organizational structure of the Empire, its transition from the Republic, and its military. Honestly, what fascinates me the most are the numerous types of governments, their histories, and their relationships.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

After taking a path that was fraught with peril, the once-proud Jedi Ryoka eventually fell prey to the evil that he had been trained to fight. He did not seek the assistance of the Sith in order to learn how to control the dark energies that were a part of his psyche. Instead, He did nothing more than allow those energies to wash over him and flow through him. so that he could feel more unfettered and unhinged while interacting with the force. This allowed him to feel more liberated and powerful. As a direct consequence of this, his fighting style and the way he applied force were both quite unpredictable.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I chose to play a dark jedi because I believe it best represents the balance of power that exists between the Jedi and the Sith. Practitioners of Dark Jedi are solely concerned with furthering their own ends by utilizing the abilities of the dark side. Aside from that, they have a solid grasp on the workings of the Force, as well as practical applications for it.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My character's goal is to help either side win the conflict by using force abilities that are considered by some to be beyond the capabilities of a typical force user. This is done with the intention of using those abilities to their advantage. This is because my character is a former member of the Jedi Order, which has led to this situation.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

Because of the stringent laws and codes that both the Jedi and the Sith have to follow in order to carry out their duties for their respective orders, in my opinion, both orders are a complete waste of time. Since my Star Wars character thinks that both the Jedi and Sith codes are pointless, he or she should be able to freely use their abilities regardless of whether they follow the Jedi or Sith code.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
They are willing to go to any lengths to achieve their goal of imposing their own version of peace and order across the galaxy. This could entail seizing control of an entire planet or aiding one faction in its struggle to surpass the other. My character is currently serving in the military with the objective of completing the aforementioned task. Even if they decide to work against me, I will maintain my neutrality until I am confident that my skills and strength are sufficient to defeat them.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

It is essential that the use of force be respected and used with extreme caution when it is necessary to do so because, if done properly, it can be beneficial to both parties. Because of this, it is essential that it be used when it is necessary to do so. My dark Jedi possesses an immense amount of power, which enables him to fight on his own or form alliances with both sides without ever losing control of the situation. He can do this because he is able to form alliances with both sides simultaneously. It did not make any difference to him whether he fought alone or alongside other individuals.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?

My character is under the impression that the Sith and Jedi codes simply express the same idea in different words. The following is his analysis of the two different sets of rules: He does not believe that he is under the authority of a higher power that requires him to obey their directives. He believes that he is under no obligation to adhere to the code or any of the other nonsense that concerns power and peace, and he expresses this belief emphatically.​

Weewooicus

Let us know if you wish to continue pursuing this application, let us know within a week or it will be denied and you can reapply. Also, consider revising your application to fit the role of a Dark Jedi more, as it does not quite fit the bill in terms of ideology. I apologize for the delay in reviewing the applications.

Let us know if you wish to continue pursuing this application, let us know within a week or it will be denied and you can reapply. Also, consider revising your application to fit the role of a Dark Jedi more, as it does not quite fit the bill in terms of ideology. I apologize for the delay in reviewing the applications.
Pretty sure dread left the server a few weeks ago chief.