Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread

VIP
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Dread
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:144632766
Ingame Name(s) - IGT OST LJV Apprentice Jin Kariya
Server Playtime - ~ 2 hours since this reboot but I have maybe a 100 plus over the reiterations of Reborn JvS
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4494 hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

Relevant Experience
Server(s): Abyss Gaming
Position(s): Admin
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation,staff sits ect

Server(s): Crix PRP
Position(s): Trainee
Time as position(s): 1 month
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation, staff sits ect

Server(s): Abyss Networks
Position(s): Community Manager
Time as position(s): 6 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Moderation, Staff sit, Forums Managment/creator, Communities main person to speak with.

Server(s): Nexus RP
Position(s): Overseer | Senior Gamemaster
Time as position(s): 5 months | 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Oversaw both Staff and GM teams at Head Admins say. Main focus was to rebuild the GM team and as well as Moderation/staff sits. | Hosted events for players.

Server(s): Cyanide Networks
Position(s): Head Admin - Community Manager
Time as position(s): 4 months
Brief overview of the position(s): As HA I accepted Staff Application and Managed the entire staff team. As CM I started to help develop the server (Writing LUA) and provide new Ideas for other servers.

Server(s): Ascension Networks
Position(s): Head Developer
Time as Position(s): 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Wrote LUA and grinded my face into my keyboard.

Server(s): Unholy Titanfall RP
Position(s): Owner / Head Developer
Time as Position(s): 5months
Brief overview of the position(s): Setting up GM, Administration, and Management Teams.

Server(s): Clone Wars RP Server (Forgot what I named it lol)
Position(s): Owner / Head Developer
Time as Position(s): 2 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Setting up GM, Administration, and Management Teams

Server(s): Zephyr Imperial Roleplay
Position(s): Gamemaster
Time as Position(s): 1 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Hosting Events, and Simulations for troopers

There are a few more I was a Dev / Management on, but forgot the names of the servers.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? The community should support my application because I have the experience necessary to help the server with Moderation, and small things on the side like WL, training ect.

What makes you more qualified than other players? Like I said above I have the experience to help Moderate the server. I have been from server to server in the past learning from different staff teams and how they handle different situations in different RP settings. I can differentiate what is fair and unfair in a situation and deal with it accordingly as set in the guidelines given.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? My Primary focuses are to help any way I can whether it be staff sits, simple whitelists, and even assisting gamemasters in events if they need it.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I choose to serve this community/server because I simply enjoy it, and want to see it thrive more. There really is not much to it after coming back from a year hiatus from gmod. This is probably the only server that I am going to dedicate time to even though I have a few mates that want me to be management and dev for their servers.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dread / Jin Kariya], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]

Last edited:

Deku

VIP
+2
Great past staff positions but i would like more information on the QUESTIONNAIRE Area but other than that great app

-1 While the app serves it purpose in giving your reasons for applying I'd like to see a bit more effort put into the Questionnaire & a Increase of playtime on the server before altering to a Neutral or + score.

Scopes

Neutral

Yes you have experience but I don't know you and how you act. Start getting more active and I may reconsider.

Last edited:

Dread

VIP
-2, Yes you have experience but I don't know you and how you act. Start getting more active and I may reconsider.
Valid Point. Though I am roughly on every night(or trie to atleast), and we may have never met due to my current work and school schedule as that does keep my quite busy at times

Status
Not open for further replies.