Game Master Application

Steam name: TheLastDucksman
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:127058601
Ingame name(s): Jedi padawan Duck
Current play time:
Time in Garry’s Mod: nearly 3000
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): OG gaming light, OG hammerfall ns, those are the only ones i can think of.
Time as position: gaming light i think was about a year and hammer was about 6 months.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[2 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I have already build a raid for the server that is unique the the building styles ive seen so far. I love Building writing stories and brain storm with other gms.

Plan an event (story based or building based): Aurra Sing assassinated a ambassador of Naboo and her recent outpost on Kashyyyk and we need to go and investigate and capture one of her goons and force information over of him/her. That info would be who was Aurra working for and why. Aurra would be working for jabba the hut and he was paying her. After words he would get a separate team of people to search the rest of the planet to Aurra to see if she was still there The event could end one of two ways. Take aurra to jail and get jabba to confess to his crimes and go to jail as well. If Aurra wasn't on the planet and the planet is proclaimed as clear we still go to jabbas palace and he wouldn't think he finished so he calls his goons and a huge battle breaks out on tat and jabba gets away for another day.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Duck, have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I have been a gm before so i know what is needed and or wanted of me, i bring a different type of style to what i do compare to the other gm's (possibly). I'm good at brain storming and working with other people and i enjoy it. I think working is groups to make events better is better for the server, higher quality event is wonderful. Small event would help as well and i would like to do that on tat for easy exp. I'm a team player love conferring with other people and i would well alone. Me personally i wish there would be more often events instead of like one a day. Us doing that would possibly keep players more hooked and excited to play on the server, Just a friendly idea. That's all i got.

Note: Gamemaster are not staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Bad application
Bad event (no way you’re gonna be able to do that/organize that)
You minge A LOT in the Jedi and I mean a LOT

Status
Not open for further replies.