Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84410670
Ingame name(s): Dukat
Current play time: About 2-3 days
Time in Garry’s Mod: 990 hr
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: N/A
Server(s): N/A
Time as position: N/A

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[ x] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Before Covid hit I use to GM DND stories here and there. My players were always
excited to hear what the next adventure was. I also from time to time dive into the StarWars wiki and other cannon and non-cannon reads.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I would desire to create an entertaining story line, while learning how to become a better builder

Plan an event (story based or building based):

(Jedi event) - players would get a information from a mysterious man from a distant land claiming that a rouge Jedi was planning on stealing a holocron, and where to find this rouge jedi. Upon hearing this message temple guards would enter the holocron vault to a discovery that the holocron was already stolen. Jedi would go to the informed location, just to find the rouge jedi bunkered down with booby-traps and a supply of enemies, from the sith. The Jedi will have to go through test, such as, physical, mental, and moral test. If they pass they find the rouge jedi, defeat him and take back the holocron.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Dukat], have permission from [Blank for rn] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I want to see this server flourish from why back when I was on, to do this I want to give my time and expanding abilities to the server. While I do not have experience in GM'ing in gmod I do have a willingness to learn and broaden my horizons. I would be qualified for this position because I have a wide variety of story lines in my mind for both sith-only, jedi-only aswell as a collabroation between jedi and sith events. Being a trial GameMaster I will watch closely to how the other GameMasters construct their stories and builds and try my best to mirror the best I can.

Last edited:

Rowe

I'm going to +1 this.
I don't think your event idea is the most exciting/original but at this current time, any events will be good for the server. You're also active too and I don't see why we shouldn't give you a chance.
Also try and fix Perms from Senior GM+.

Last edited:

Bishop

Going to stay neutral for now. Did not say who he got perms from, event idea is good could be elaborated on more, I can help him with building and teaching him more, great honesty tho :). But until I see him with perms I'm going to stay neutral.

Changed to a +1 can see him making a great addition to the GM team

Last edited:

Sloth

ima stay netural on this for right now would like more detail in the event and I really don't know you much since I'm on LOA if updated event idea will change my vote and say you got perms from me

Last edited:

Kal

+1 A highly dedicated and active community member. I'm probably not the person who should be saying this but I don't see anything wrong with accepting new first-time gamemasters as a way to bring new ideas and energy into the server. I hope others see what i mean and agree

Nazgul

+2 He's active and has the heart to learn and expand his knowledge. He assist in story telling and learn new building technics from more experienced GM's. Events are what make the server thrive and someone willing and wanting to help is always a positive to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.