Earden's staff app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earden

Player Information
Your name: Tristan/Earden/Tinan
Your steamID: 32 STEAM_0:1:231220256 64: 76561198422706241
Your current rank: P-VIP
Amount of Warns: 1 for bhop (not active)

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: trial-mod
Total time with the community (months): i don't know exactly but I have been with the server for almost a year
Current level within the server: 44 as of the date of post

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): depends on the week, but most of the time I can be on for some if not most.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): I won't be on as much but still could be on near the night

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): don't remember the name, but it was a IT server, and BLN
Position(s): I was trial-admin it was the furthest I got before they shut down, and BLN I was EM(Event Master)
Time as position(s): for the trial-admin I was there for about a week, but I was staff on that server for almost 2-3 months, BLN I was EM for almost 2-4 month's I don't remember.
Brief overview of the position(s): I did sits and helped people to have fun when it was down time, BLN I did a couple of Events.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff

[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Earden, have permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I would be on when there aren't that many people to help bring people on, I would stop what I'm doing to help dissolve a dispute or take a sit, I will try my best to do my best.

Last edited:

Koint

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.

[ X ]
-2, didnt fill out one of the main parts of the application, along with that it is very short - you are a really low level and you say that you have been with the server for almost a year but i have never even heard your name before. and lastly i dont think the server needs staff due to the low player pop.

Earden

-2, didnt fill out one of the main parts of the application, along with that it is very short - you are a really low level and you say that you have been with the server for almost a year but i have never even heard your name before. and lastly i dont think the server needs staff due to the low player pop.
Oh, yeah, I'm kinda dumb, I forgot about that part, I can fix that now, and I also don't thank it's the main part of the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.