Total time with the community (months): 4 years

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3:30pm-1am M-F
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 3:30pm-1am Sat-Sun

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn
Position(s): Mod
Time as position(s): 2-3 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Learned and memorized the rules and regulations of the server, also learned how to do the mod position pretty well.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I [Echo] have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Echo], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I pride myself on the fact of remaining neutral on all situations no matter who is involved, even if its someone I consider a friend or someone I thoroughly hate I will offer no bias toward either group in the end. If given the opportunity to help someone I will gladly jump at it if it means they have a better understanding at what were trying to accomplish as staff and as a server. Furthermore, If I do not understand what is being asked of me I have no problems asking questions or even getting someone who is a better fit to complete the task. I have the ability to learn very fast and adapt to whatever situations are thrown at me. Once I have learned something I will work on it to the best of my ability until it virtually becomes second hand nature. My biggest downfall is wanting to know everything and wanting to master it, I feel like it sometimes distracts me from the bigger goals.

Pain

+3 Has been a non-biased, knowledgable and valuable member of the staff team before the man doesn't have a toxic bone in his body

Status
Not open for further replies.