Accepted Ego's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

VIP
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Ego
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:53715244
Ingame Name(s) - Ego, Phoenix
Server Playtime - Little over 2 years for, hours Id have to say around 1600 overall
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2729 hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age -21

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming

Positions - Moderator (was a period where I was trusted with Admin perms as a mod though)

Responsibilities - Enforcing General Server rules, Taking sits and responding to moderator requests, whitelisting and the occasional event assisting via building.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
Even though I have changed my name numerous times I have been with the server for many years playing from the UK. I have previously helped in maintaining the EU side of the server when the majority have gone off to I've been one of the few members to be on during the American downtime to catch and maintain the EU side of the server. I have also worked at every possible area to help the revamps of Reborn IE combat testing, balance testing although another reason is that my reputation with almost everyone on the server is either neutral or good as I am a respectable person and treat everyone fairly and equally as has been seen during my time on the server noticeably back when I was Grand Marshal Phoenix.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I believe I am more qualified than others because 1. I have served the role as moderator before but also I have dedicated my time to making the server a better place working in areas mainly Sith sided where it was lacking for example working on Spreadsheets for the Sith warriors creating documents delving into new potential missions for them instead of the standard "go to planet kill jedi for 5 mins come back" I helped integrate the orgs to the best of my ability making sure to include all orgs when possible to create a bond, so I believe that style of dedication is key to why I am more qualified than others.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Too look for a neutral outcome where both parties are treated fairly and both believe the consequences and punishments are fair to the current situation but also to maintain a relationship between player and staff that helps them trust the staff to do their duty and not be abusive with their powers this being a constant state and not picking and choosing your punishments based on your own personal like or dislike for the victim or the rule breaker.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I have served along side the server for many years now and its almost a home for me as its really the only reason I ever come back to Gmod is to play reborn and connect with the players here. I believe the community is full of fun people to chill, talk with and even just get to know even through the rough patches of Reborn I see myself coming back every time to the same familiar faces and even new faces which is always been a great experience for me.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[x]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[x]

Geico

Owner
Website Developer
Developer
NEUTRAL
While I have seen you around when I initially joined, you were also fairly inactive. I don't know how much of an impact IRL/timezone things had on that however, you were a fairly friendly and nice person to be around. If I see others +1 this may be changed as I didn't have much of a perspective on your staffing abilities. But myself as a player you were definitely good to have around.

Ronnie

Owner
| +5 |
You did good work for the staff team and the community, and also served well in a well-needed time slot.

Ego

VIP
NEUTRAL
While I have seen you around when I initially joined, you were also fairly inactive. I don't know how much of an impact IRL/timezone things had on that however, you were a fairly friendly and nice person to be around. If I see others +1 this may be changed as I didn't have much of a perspective on your staffing abilities. But myself as a player you were definitely good to have around.
Yeah my inactivity came from a severe burn out I can always give a full run down of why that happened if you feel necessary :)

JPL

Executive
| +5 |
You did good work for the staff team and the community, and also served well in a well-needed time slot.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
| +5 |
A tried and tested member of the community and reputable staff member. I share Geico's concerns, having seen the inactivity/burnout, but I'm willing to give you another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.