Steam Name - Henrick
Steam ID - STEAM_0_0:62053345
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Enzo Zyke
Server Playtime - 3w 1d 6h
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4124 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[X]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

The amount of stories that can be told within the universe. There are endless possibilities for a story within the setting. With billions of planets and various races Star Wars will never run out of new stories to watch or new people to meet.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Enzo Zyke is the former Grand Moff of the Sith Empire. He worked his way up through the ranks as a loyal and competent trooper. Later in his career he would order many strikes against the Eternal Empire. He was certainly a renowned figure during the wars but as he reached the peak of his career, Enzo began to grow tired of the position. Not only that but during the fight with the Emperor Valkorian he suffered greatly from an electric shock from Vaylin. The injuries, while they did get treated, proved to be hindering Enzo’s performance. And so he decided to call it quits from the military, taking on more of an administrative role having to do with propaganda and public relations.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Although I am done holding the position of Grand Moff, I would still like to use the character of Enzo as I have built up a fair amount of lore with him.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Just prove that the Empire is the best option and get those who do not believe in it to believe.

CITIZEN
What makes your character more important than other citizens?

Propaganda and public relations are a very important part of galactic interactions and I think that while not being able to fight it would still be fun and interesting to have a character that is dedicated to the Empire and tries to convince others to be as well.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?

Enzo will consistently speak out against the Republic. Not only will he just speak out but he will also do his best to convince others to join them (I intend to try to help the economy just a bit if possible)

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?

Enzo does not need a gun to prove the empire is the best choice there is, all he needs is his words and plenty of money.