Equin's Staff Application

Equin

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Ckat
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:555683944
Ingame Name(s) - Equin, Eqwin Ru, Ekwin, Xilo, Ek'wal.
Server Playtime - 1 Week 6 days 8 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 630+ Hours (April 1st, 2022)
Warn Count - 1
Age - 15

Relevant Experience
Servers - Icefuse DarkRP, Vortex Gaming Discord, Tranium's Discord Server (Youtuber), Minecraft TuxMC

Positions - Moderator for Icefuse GMod DarkRP, Vortex Gaming Discord Senior Admin and Server Developer, TuxMC Co-Owner, Moderator for Tranium's Discord (Current)

Responsibilities - Moderate chat, names, profile pictures, handling bots and automod. Create roles, give people the correct roles, create channels, delete channels, do announcements for upcoming events, hosting events. Defuse arguements, stopping people from blocking spawn in gmod, making sure people arent mic spamming or making innapropriate comments / saying racial slurs / being toxic, ect.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I have been a good member of this community for a while now. I would like to think I am a respected and friendly person overall, and have a good understanding of rules in the server and have a good history with most members and staff of the server and an active member of the community. You should also support my application because of all of my prior experience and knowledge, I will listen to the community and I will do my duties well and effieciently as a staff member. You guys are like family to me.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I have previous staff experience on GMod and Discord, also with leadership positions. I have always done well in my staff jobs and always make sure to hear both sides of the story before making a final judgement. I have the knowledge staff should have, and I know the rules well, I know how to handle situations and defuse arguments as well as help out players that might not understand the rules. I believe myself to have good judgement and I am good at setting an example of how a staff or player should act in different situations. I am an honest and trustworthy member and have read over the Administration Guidelines and Rules, I know them well.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation would be to first to come to a conclusion on what has happened to create the situation and then how I should handle the situation according to the circumstances. I would also want to know and identify who was in the situation and what caused the situation in the first place via images, chat messages, video, and then how to avoid it in the future after giving out a punishment accordingly.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I really like the community as I have been apart of it for a few months now, and really enjoy being around this community. I have made many friends in the community, which doesn't happen often with other communities. I can keep out any minges or trolls from the server, to keep the server clean of them. I want the community to stay positive and good, so no conflict can arise and harm the community.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Leah ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [ Leah ], have permission from [ Nabe ] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Leah ]

Last edited:

Dragonlord82

Senior Gamemaster
+1 never done one of these before but I know Equin from the JvS server and he is a very respectful and friendly person to go talk to he would be able to handle a sit very well in my opinion and he’d be more than able to keep to his word in what he says he will do I’m Ja’kal on the server if you need proof of me saying this

+1
Equin is not only a generally positive member of the community, but one who is very easily able to keep a calm and objective mindset; something key to being support staff. Really never hurts to have more good & active staff.

+1 Equin made want to play on this server and be a part of this community. Equin showed me that in every darkness there can be a glimmer of hope. I hope Equin gets this wonderous opportunity to grow and be a part of the server staff team. Jes/Ingus send there reguards

-1 doesnt understand rules and when confronted about them he insults the people telling him to stop. Generally toxic most of the time and not serious about anything.
EDIT : +3, hes changed a lot and has become wayyy more serious since the incident, like nabe said everyones gotta start somewhere and I think this should be his chance at doing so.

Last edited:

Equin

-1 doesnt understand rules and when confronted about them he insults the people telling him to stop. Generally toxic most of the time and not serious about anything.
I do understand the rules, I'm sorry if I haven't exactly displayed it a lot. I do tend to mess around, I'm not toxic it's mostly just friendly banter, and I can be very serious especially handling issues. If there are any instances of me being truly toxic and insulting people after being told to stop doing something, then I do apologize and I'll make sure it won't happen again. I appreciate the feedback though.

Lukir

VIP
(EDITED) Homie here has good intentions, You been a good banana. keep it up lol.
+1

Last edited:

Equin

Equin is the homie but personally I don't think you're acquainted enough with the rules yet, Give it a few weeks, maybe a month or so. I'll consider changing my support in the future <3

NEUTRAL
I've started reading the rules once every few days now, to make sure if I wont miss any new rules or forget old ones. I am also trying to push for rule enforcement now more than I used to, I hope you will be able to see this in your future interactions with me. :)

Cruen

-2 I'd like to see some more familiarity with the rules, and you do have some bad tendencies. Given time and improvement my vote may change