Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Steam Name: Somethin Like The Void
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54151557
CC Name: Theous
Current names/ranks on server: SA Lord Eros Kaiser, Jedi Knight Hypnos, EE Captain Hermes, Bounty Hunter Ryndi Cthonall
Level: 255
Number of warns (active/total): 0/1
Time on Server (approx): About 3 months now.

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
The Gray Jedi are described to be the ones who kept balance between dark and light. They existed in principal, long before the Jedi and Sith orders. For the most part, they were known for distancing themselves from both the Jedi and Dark councils. Their abilities include those of both the Jedi and the Sith, in some ways making them more powerful than either.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
I hope to continue my search for the force's mysteries allowing for the discovery of new abilities, as well as some that may have been forgotten. I would love to pursue my love of alchemy, and continue to make powerful and useful potions for those who may use them to increase their range of power. I cant think of anything more enjoyable than watching the Sith and Jedi orders from somewhere they have no effect, no consequence, on me.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
As a Sith I have risen to the highest places, I spent time as the Viceroy. During my time I saw people who didn't deserve rewards gain exactly that. I then failed to overthrow my terrible Emperor. This led to me needing to flee, naturally I went to those who would take in a Sith to convert them as one of their own. I joined the Jedi and reached the rank of Knight, before I left them to return to the Sith I saw the weakness and reliance on politics to progress. I then left to rejoin my Sith brothers, the new Emperor allowed me to join his Personal Guard. Allowing me to sit in on their meetings, and even then I saw more people receive something they had not worked for, council seats were given for loyalty and friendship instead of for the betterment of the order. Then I failed my duty once more, and another Emperor was killed on my watch. The new Emperor decided to keep me as Captain of his guard. I would witness the struggles of trying to fix an order broken by disagreement and lust for power through blood. I resigned, and now see a new Emperor has taken the mantle, only to make an Apprentice, someone who has done nothing in the order, their Hand. The loss of what it means to be a Sith, has made me lose the will to continue in this broken cycle. I wish to be free of the idiotic plots of both Sith and Jedi or from the massacre that is the Eternal Empire's Royal Family. My only option is to hope that the Gray will accept me as one of them, and allow me to continue my journey of knowledge in the force and its power.

The massacre of the our Royal Family? You're going down.
+1 I believe you will do well as Grey and I thought you already had a Gray life honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.