Eros' Staff Application

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP

Your name: Eros (Steam: Somehtin Like The Void)
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:54151557
Your current rank: Platinum-VIP
Amount of Warns: 1

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for:
Total time with the community (months): 7 Months
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):

On Mondays and Wednesdays I can be on from 10pm to 1am. Tuesdays and Thursdays I can usually be on all day.
Fridays I can be on after 4 or 5 pm. All these times are in EST.

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
My weekends tend to be a shot in the dark. For the most part my Saturdays are open.
But my Sundays tend to be quite filled, I spend the day with my family.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):

Venomous Gaming MilitaryRP, Nomad Networks Clone Wars, Moonlight Gaming Co KingdomRP,
Trident Networks DarkRP, IceFuse Networks Jedi Vs Sith, Deathrow Servers MilitaryRP,
Solar Gaming Networks Jedi Vs Sith & Clone Wars, Divine Servers Clone Wars.

Position(s):
(In order of listed above) Head-Manager, Server Director, Server Manager, Consultant,
Senior-Moderator, Head-Admin, Staff Manager, Head-Admin & Head-Developer.

Time as position(s):
(In order of listed above) At the position 6 months, 2 months, 5 months, 7 months, 8 months, 1 month, 4 months, 8 months, 3 months (These are not in order of when they happened).

Brief overview of the position(s):
Head-Manager: I was put in charge of making sure the Staff Manager, and Server Manager were doing their job (As well as appointing new ones).
While I dealt with the Community Manager, attempting to push out server updates.

Server Director: I tended to be in charge of staff, helping run the team, as well as doing some basic work on the server.

Server Manager: I was again in charge of the staff team, and a lot more involved in the running of the server.
As well as in charge of making sure the players were happy.

Consultant: I was responsible for adding in new jobs, and making sure the server was running well,
as well as making sure all donations were handed out.

Senior-Moderator: My job was mostly to help train new staff, as well as to make sure the
players who had questions or issues could get them resolved quickly.

Head-Admin: Essentially just hiring and firing staff and promoting them.

Staff Manager: Again just hiring firing staff, choosing Head-Admin(s).

Head-Developer: I was solely responsible for adding any content to the server, as well as making new content,
either custom or just edited.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[
X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [
Eros], have permission from [ZoZo] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[
X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I'm not going to go around and say just because I have experience, that makes me the best candidate you've ever seen. My experience is just that, experience. All it should do is say that I am at least capable of this position. What makes me qualified is my behavior. If you ask most of the people I interact with, you'll find that I tend to be nice and easy to get along with. Throughout my life I've always tried to be in a position that allows me to help the largest amount of people. On servers that tends to be a staff position, on the staff team that tends to be a management position. Generally in my time working as staff, most people just want to explain their problem, then it goes away. Helping people with their problems can mean an acolyte who cant find a trainer, a Jedi or Sith who thinks they were wrongly killed, or even just someone who cant figure out how to leave the planet. My goal is to help these people to the best of my ability. I believe that what makes someone more qualified than another isn't as much what they can do. But why they do it. You can teach someone how to be a good staff, but unless they have the right motivation, it will be worth nothing in the end. Thank you for reading my application.

IROCONIAN

Neutral. Not gonna lie was going to abstain from voting until i saw this.

" My experience is just that, experience. All it should do is say that I am at least capable of this position. What makes me qualified is my behavior "

would like to inquire

do you have an/a apprentice(s)?
into the server in any capacity? (as far as orgs and such)
Any scenario where you felt like your aere bias in a rule breaking situation?

the best staff does not lock themselves away and is public about their reasoning.

REBORN rules are clear but staff has some lead way about the punishments.

as Luna said there is a whole new generation of players and we should ensure you are plugged in before trying to manage their gameplay.

Eros

VIP
Neutral just got back get to know some of the new guys
The "new guys" is like 5 people. Not very many of those exist sadly. But from those I've spoken to, most are pretty cool.

Neutral. Not gonna lie was going to abstain from voting until i saw this.

" My experience is just that, experience. All it should do is say that I am at least capable of this position. What makes me qualified is my behavior "

would like to inquire

do you have an/a apprentice(s)?
into the server in any capacity? (as far as orgs and such)
Any scenario where you felt like your aere bias in a rule breaking situation?

the best staff does not lock themselves away and is public about their reasoning.

REBORN rules are clear but staff has some lead way about the punishments.

as Luna said there is a whole new generation of players and we should ensure you are plugged in before trying to manage their gameplay.

I have already joined an org, I have three apprentices, one who sadly failed a Lord trial today. As for bias, I'm not biased, and in the few cases I am, I tend to ask someone else to deal with the situation.

-2, kind of dipped randomly and came back randomly expecting staff again

I left Reborn due to personal issues, I had spoken to Dwayne and Scary about it, and they offered to give me my position back when I returned. But since they're gone now and I have no proof of that conversation ever happening, I am reapplying. I would also like to point out, I resigned in person both as Staff and as sith(at the time PG Commander [before it was DC]).

Pallox

VIP
-2 literally just got back, no mic, and I almost never saw you doing staff stuff as a staff member previously (My bad he has a mic just never uses it)

also this is just a copy and paste of your previous application with a few minor edits

Last edited:

Eros

VIP
-2 literally just got back, no mic, and I almost never saw you doing staff stuff as a staff member previously

also this is just a copy and paste of your previous application with a few minor edits
I have a mic, never had anything to say to you. I did work when most staff werent around. So late at night.

-1 Try and play on the server a bit longer like get to know some of the new players. You just got back so you can't expect staff right away.