Eros' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP

Your name: Eros (Steam: Somehtin Like The Void)
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:54151557
Your current rank: Diamond-VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information

Rank you are applying for:
Total time with the community (months): 15 Months
Current level within the server: 255

Administration Availability

What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.):

I can be on from 12 PM EST to 12 AM EST.

What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):
Generally same as weekdays just I can't generally play Sundays.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):

Venomous Gaming MilitaryRP, Nomad Networks Clone Wars, Moonlight Gaming Co KingdomRP,
Trident Networks DarkRP, IceFuse Networks Jedi Vs Sith, Deathrow Servers MilitaryRP,
Solar Gaming Networks Jedi Vs Sith & Clone Wars, Divine Servers Clone Wars. Reborn Gaming

Position(s):
(In order of listed above) Head-Manager, Server Director, Server Manager, Consultant,
Senior-Moderator, Head-Admin, Staff Manager, Head-Admin & Head-Developer. Head Administrator

Time as position(s):
(In order of listed above) At the position 6 months, 2 months, 5 months, 7 months, 8 months, 1 month, 4 months, 8 months, 3 months, 2 months(These are not in order of when they happened).

Brief overview of the position(s):
Head-Manager: I was put in charge of making sure the Staff Manager, and Server Manager were doing their job (As well as appointing new ones).
While I dealt with the Community Manager, attempting to push out server updates.

Server Director: I tended to be in charge of staff, helping run the team, as well as doing some basic work on the server.

Server Manager: I was again in charge of the staff team, and a lot more involved in the running of the server.
As well as in charge of making sure the players were happy.

Consultant: I was responsible for adding in new jobs, and making sure the server was running well,
as well as making sure all donations were handed out.

Senior-Moderator: My job was mostly to help train new staff, as well as to make sure the
players who had questions or issues could get them resolved quickly.

Head-Admin: Essentially just hiring and firing staff and promoting them.

Staff Manager: Again just hiring firing staff, choosing Head-Admin(s).

Head-Developer: I was solely responsible for adding any content to the server, as well as making new content,
either custom or just edited.

Head Administrator: Made sure staff was not retarded and also managed discord and forums and managed roleplay applications as well.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[
X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [
Eros], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[
X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I'm not going to go around and say just because I have experience, that makes me the best candidate you've ever seen. My experience is just that, experience. All it should do is say that I am at least capable of this position. What makes me qualified is my behavior. If you ask most of the people I interact with, you'll find that I tend to be nice and easy to get along with. Throughout my life I've always tried to be in a position that allows me to help the largest amount of people. On servers that tends to be a staff position, on the staff team that tends to be a management position. Generally in my time working as staff, most people just want to explain their problem, then it goes away. Helping people with their problems can mean an acolyte who cant find a trainer, a Jedi or Sith who thinks they were wrongly killed, or even just someone who cant figure out how to leave the planet. My goal is to help these people to the best of my ability. I believe that what makes someone more qualified than another isn't as much what they can do. But why they do it. You can teach someone how to be a good staff, but unless they have the right motivation, it will be worth nothing in the end. Thank you for reading my application.

Last edited:

Pain

+3 Eros youve always been an impartial and reliable staff member being my main competitor on number of sits taken haha would love to have u back on the staff team

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Admin. Please post on the Discord role request for your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.