Status
Not open for further replies.

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:1:54151557 Viceroy Eros Dietrich

Staff Member who Warned: Scary Lion

Warn reason: RDM

What happened?: Alright, so I killed Quest a while ago, it was in the DA, he had been disrespecting SG (I was SG at the time) so I decided out of jest to just attack him (not kill him). I was protecting the emperor at the time. The issue is, when I attacked him, Acid also attacked him, making him take a lot more damage ending in me killing him. He called for an RDM sit, and I admitted to killing him, but I dont think I explained it as well, as I was pretty annoyed with Acid for attacking him at the same time, and Quest for taking it so far.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: It was a genuine accident, he was disrespecting my organization in front of the emperor (he was an apprentice and I was a Lord). Not sure if this is enough of a reason, but its the only real reason I can put.

Any sort of proof(photo,video):

How long ago was this? It's a pretty valid warn even with the circumstances, but It could be appealed given time.

Thrukan

+2,

From a staff perspective, This could have been cleared up if you explained yourself fully and we would have checked logs. Do I think this warn should be appealed, Why yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.