Steam Name - Eightball
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:115040826
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Knight SC Ushmardan Esmire
Server Playtime - 2 Days 4 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3025.9 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
The thing that interest me most about Star Wars is how big the universe is. There is many things that some parts of the fan-base doesn't know even if you have been a fan for years. I really like all of the stories told in the Star Wars Universe especially Legends.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
The name of the character I am applying for is one that many of us would be familiar with and that is Rahm Kota. Rahm Kota was a General in the Galactic Republic in the Clone Wars, he never believed in clone troopers so he had his own militia. Whenever Order 66 was commenced, he wasn't in any real danger since he was not around clones during this time. Rahm Kota got discovered by Mace Windu at age 18 and got trained in the force despite his age by Master Yoda. When Rahm Kota became a master in the Jedi Order, he took in a padawan named Falon Grey and trained him to Knighthood. After the events of Order 66, Rahm Kota went into hiding with his militia. He eventually allied himself with Senator Bail Organa and then started taking interest in confronting Darth Vader. Rahm Kota came out of hiding in an attempt to draw Vader to him but instead confronted his apprentice Galen Marek. Rahm Kota was blinded by Galen's blade and sent into the space system. After that confrontation and barely surviving with little confidence, he hid on Cloud City Bespin and resorted to drinking until Galen Marek came and recruited him in his rebellion.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
The thing that drew me to this character is how deep he is in the force, he used the force to help guide him every step whenever he became blind.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
My character's main motivations is to bring a familiar face on the table to attract more potential Jedi. I will use it by making things in Consular Organization more fun RP-wise

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
My connection to Rahm Kota is my play style. I play as a force build and he was also a force build. Another thing is the way Rahm Kota carries himself, I can relate in a bunch of ways to him.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
Rahm Kota was a General in the Galactic Republic in the Clone Wars, he never believed in clone troopers so he had his own militia. Whenever Order 66 was commenced, he wasn't in any real danger since he was not around clones during this time. Rahm Kota got discovered by Mace Windu at age 18 and got trained in the force despite his age by Master Yoda. When Rahm Kota became a master in the Jedi Order, he took in a padawan named Falon Grey and trained him to Knighthood. After the events of Order 66, Rahm Kota went into hiding with his militia. He eventually allied himself with Senator Bail Organa and then started taking interest in confronting Darth Vader. Rahm Kota came out of hiding in an attempt to draw Vader to him but instead confronted his apprentice Galen Marek. Rahm Kota was blinded by Galen's blade and sent into the space system. After that confrontation and barely surviving with little confidence, he hid on Cloud City Bespin and resorted to drinking until Galen Marek came and recruited him in his rebellion. During the time with helping Galen with this rebellion, he recovered more and more, eventually regaining his connection in the force and much of his former self. During the Corellian Treaty, Vader and his men invaded the place also capturing Rahm Kota and the Senators. They were taken the the Death Star that was still under construction. Before being executed by the Emperor, they were rescued by Galen Marek but with the cost of Galen's life. Regrouping on Kashyyk, Kota, Juno, and the Senators made the Declaration of the Rebellion. Ever since that moment, Rahm Kota has been serving as General of the Rebel Alliance.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
I plan on to play as the Jedi Knight Version of Rahm Kota and put him in Consulars so I can make him look like he belongs in Reborn.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I was always a force build and never much of a dueling person, Rahm Kota is a leader in his own right and I believe that I can be as well. I would also have that attitude he has sometimes to spice things up a bit.

1087529-rahmkotawallpaper.jpg

Ronnie

Owner
The Super Admin+ team needs some better thought out answers and elaboration on the following questions.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
What is your connection to this character?
How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
What makes you best suited to fill this role?

Our main concern is that most of these answers do not show a good understanding of the character and how they relate to you, all we can get from the answers are that you are both Force Users.

JPL

Executive
For now, we're going to DENY this you can reapply in the future with the above-mentioned changes.