Espomets Gray Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espomets

Steam Name: Espomets
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104905130
CC Name: Chewy
Current names/ranks on server: EE Champion Judge Espomets, Sith Lord Espomets, Jedi Knight Espomets
Level: 193
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: 5-6months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Gray are the balance in the universe they don't pick a side because they don't need a side they stand their ground learning the knowledge of the Sith and the Jedi they learn the faults and the prosperity's of each faction they understand their ways and their past and understand the difference in the leadership of each faction. Gray aren't Loyal to anyone or anything besides the force. Gray Prosper alone and forge there own path and spread the true qualities of the force in the galaxy.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goals as a grey is to prevent conflict between factions and force users, I will learn the ways of each faction through there past, present and future, I will learn where they begun and what they stand for in the galaxy there intentions how to bring peace and balance the universe either through blood or through knowledge. I plan to protect all force users from each side of faction and teach younglings the way of the force and the meaning of balance and peace in the galaxy. I will learn more about the force as days go by through knowledge. I will use all my knowledge to help other prosper in the light of the force and in the darkness of the force. I as a grey will seek knowledge and balance in the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel I deserve gray because im going to go back to my old activity on the server and I enjoy speaking and meeting with knew people on the server and being a grey will help me do this by allowing me to freely with permission travel to other planets and meet new people and speak with old friends. I deserve gray because I am dedicated to following the rules and to play on my gray life I want to try new things and grey well is something new for me to experience and its a new adventure that I cant wait to be apart of.

Last edited:

Espomets

Bump. If you guys haven't been seeing me recently I caught the flu and have been in bed I'll be on tomorrow night for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.