Estrella's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estrella

Estrella's Game Master Application

Steam Name:
My Steam Name is Estrella*.

Steam ID:
My Steam Identification is STEAM_0:1:94077293.

In-Game Name(s):
I currently behold the ranks/titles of Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Estrella Ordo, Sith Assassin II Shadow Guard Darth Scorpion, Jedi GMST Padawan Estrella, and Gray Grandmaster Hanzo Hasashi.

Current Playtime:
The last time I could remember playing on Reborn Gaming, was back in August when we had an important community meeting regarding the issues of the Eternal Empire and Reborn Gaming as a whole. Prior to that, I used to minge heavily on Reborn Gaming from a simple Jedi Padawan all the way to the point of which I converted to a Sith Apprentice during Moxxi's reign. The approximate playtime from those estimates is near a year.

Time in Garry’s Mod:
I have approximately 5,545 hours on Garry's Mod currently. Most of the hours were derived from my playtime on multiple Star Wars RP servers including Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith RP.

Amount of Warns:
I currently have one warning from Scary Tiger aka scarylions, it was from the first couple of hours of joining the server. I definitely minged in my first time to just gain satisfaction from the server. Once I joined and learned about the cave system on the planet Tython. I closed myself off in a cave section and claimed it my own. I killed a Padawan to secure the area and he ended up snitching. Once the Jedi Council caught wind of my misbehavior I did some cringy shit and turned against the Jedi Council and attacked them with my new red crystal lightsaber. I was not warned for that, however. I was warned for the fact that after attacking my fellow brethren, I tried warping away from Tython to Korriban so I could convert to Sith culture, unfortunately, it was classed as combat warping. Before I could be punished or verbally consulted, I left the server in a mingy aspect and it was also accounted as LTARP. This all occurred on July 13th as displayed on my warning label. I haven't received another warn since.

I am currently 14 years of age, however, I will be turning 15 on May 26th (in 21 days!).

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
I have held several GameMaster/Event Making Experience(s) within my time on Star Wars RP Garry's Mod servers.

One GameMaster role I held was on Republic Gaming's Clone Wars RP server, I ranked up from Trial Event Planner, Event Planner, then up to Senior Event Planner. Soon enough I was trusted to hold a Developer position within the server to configure some code. This happened to be one of my experiences as a GameMaster.

Another time I received GameMaster was on a server known as Parador's Clone Wars RP server, I was able to get Trial Gamemaster and then rank up to Gamemaster until it inevitably closed down due to stress amongst the Owners of the server. Unfortunately, Parador ended up transforming into a new server with a new Owner that decided to keep and manage the server.

I am certain I have contributed on many other servers whether it'd be Staff related or Gamemaster relation. I have worked very hard on these servers up until the servers’ closures.

Server(s):
I served as an Event Planner for Republic Gaming Clone Wars RP for around 2-1 year(s) and I was a GameMaster on Parador Clone Wars RP for 3-6 months.

Time as Position:
I withheld both positions for approximately 2 years worth of time.

(Check Off the Answer you Choose with an “✔”.)

Would you Consider Yourself a Good Builder?:
[✔] Yes
[ ] No

Experience with Garry’s Mod Construction and NPC Control: I understand most of the utilities that come required with Garry's Mod Construction and NPC Control. However, regarding the Garry's Mod Construction ropes, levers, and buttons confuse my complex brain and cease to still make sense to me after all this time.

Are you able to Create a Cohesive Story?:
[✔] Yes
[ ] No

Experience with the Creation of Storylines, and Knowledge of Star Wars Lore:
I know a lot regarding Star Wars Lore and creation of storylines. I have played Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Star Wars: Force Unleashed II, as well as Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Battlefront I (New), and Star Wars: Battlefront II (New).

I have read/watched Star Wars media such as Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars: Rebels, Ahsoka (The Book), Star Wars: Last Shot (The Book), Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and Solo: A Star Wars Story. I have even watched most of Star Wars Theory's videos as well as Geestly's videos.

I usually enjoy creating events off of historical wars because of their intelligence and how cinematic I would've imagined them to look. For example, I would section off the left side of the bridge to Kashyyyk and place bunkers and hedgehogs on the opposite side of the bridge where the warp pad is stationed. The NPCs would stay inside the bunkers and have at least 1 player transitioning throughout each bunker with 8000hp trying to attack the players and preventing them from crossing the bridge. This event would practically be the same operation as DDay. Other events could be based on other wars or battles as well. Such as the Battle of Troy where players would have to somehow breach the walls of a huge place which in reality would be Troy or perhaps place enemies in trees on Kashyyyk and troopers would have to shoot them as if it was the Vietcong in Vietnam. There are plenty of examples. But these are just a few of em.

Have you Ever Assisted in an Event on Reborn in the Past?:
[✔] Yes
[ ] No

If so how many times?: I have assisted in events as bosses around a definite amount of 2 times. Once time consisted of me being corrupted by a Holocron in one of Okeas's events, killing everyone. Another time was when I was a Sith trying to kill everyone in a raid in one of Shawn's events. Both occurrences are fuzzy and happened a little while ago.

Can you Work well with Others to Plan and Execute an Event?:
[✔] Yes
[ ] No

As a Gamemaster, what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create a Story, etc.):
As GameMaster, I desire to build and conduct raids as well as host small activities for factions so their players aren't bored. Of course, I will do other activities, whichever I feel like doing at the time or if the majority of players want a certain event that they would like to see. I also hope to do auctions if possible because I believe they are fun for players and enhances the economy for the server. Most of all, I just want to make sure players are satisfied with my events and this they are fair for all players. I understand GameMasters try their best in events and make them amazing, however, I feel as if their events are catering to higher levels or most of the already experienced players of the server. I feel that we should be performing more events that cater to lower levels so they could improve and don't get heavier immediately in an event or one shot. If lower levels or newcomers are feeling welcome to the server, they will stay and this would increase player count completely. If someone dies from being one shot I find it ridiculous and it's something GameMasters try to improve upon which is why I envy them. I want to use my abilities to make Reborn Gaming as best as it can be daily. I am on 24/7 so the server would never ever see a day without an event again. I will make sure to pass on my techniques to any current GameMasters if possible, and I will accept any feedback from players or Gamemasters regarding my events. If I could potentially assist in making the server a better place by becoming GameMaster I would like to uphold that position if possible.

Last edited:

Estrella

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - the minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe you should support my application because compared to almost every player on the server, I am very active. I am practically on 24/7 to play on Reborn Gaming. Not only that but I am extremely experienced in event planning and know players would like to see in events due to me being a player on Reborn Gaming for almost a year. I constantly try to reduce toxicity within the server whenever I can, however, I can. Therefore during events, I will try my best to weed out toxicity and report it to any Staff available. I am more qualified than other players to gain the rank of GameMaster because of these reasons and I will be the best at my position as possible. I have never betrayed or quit my GameMaster position on a server and if I ever do it would be because that server either wasn't for me or just terrible in general. Considering I have been on Reborn Gaming for plenty of months, I have to say that it could do better but not everything could be perfect and I think it is proceeding to do just fine now. All we need to do is to make sure events are interesting and fun for players to enjoy. I like to see players in my events actually enjoying it, if they decide to minge or something then I will just blacklist them from my event or something, I won't have 0 tolerance but I will make sure that justice is served in whatever shape serves the server correctly.

I'd like to say that I am on good terms with everyone. But that is not the case and I refuse to lie about it. However, I will never ever be biased during events just because of how I personally feel, I am able to control my animosity no matter what range for a person. I want to ensure everyone on the server no matter how toxic they are can at least enjoy the server, or at least its events. Obviously, some players will undoubtedly not like my events, even so, I will try my best to improve them and get their feedback on why they don't and improve upon that while the average person would remain in their room, crying about people disliking their events.

One of my most distinguishing traits is my reliability. If I have a job to do and I should or need to do it, I will do so. This trait helps me get my homework done in school and even helps me make hilts for the server. For example, I had Anzati get me banned off the server for 4 hours just so I could work on Croc’s hilt. I also ended up flocking to the TeamSpeak3 but Cause banned me so I could work on the hilt as well. But not only does this prove I am reliable and dedicated, but I am active on the server, or in better words “addicted”. The good thing is that school work never is a problem for me either. I also don’t study so all of these good qualities should add to my activity.

User Administrative Agreement:
By placing an ✔ in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[✔]

User Permission Clause:
By placing an ✔ in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[✔]

Plan an Event (Story Based or Building Based):

Prologue

As an example for my event would consist of 5 Acts to play out my event idea to its fullest potential.

Act I

The first act would consist of the planning stage. In my planning, I would establish a Google Docs to describe and dissect my event plan from end to beginning. The event I will be constructing will be based off the game Mortal Kombat by Netherrealm Studios. The game consists of fighting enemies to achieve victory, simple as that. However, in the event it would be more of a tournament style with lightsabers except there would be unfair occurrences such as fights and players would have to find obstacles or loopholes to eliminate their opponents, it would be difficult to defeat opponents. This tournament would also heavily assist lower levels to prosper by allowing them to have advantages to their opponents.

Act II

The second act is the building stage. I would make a full arena or coliseum to outfit the look of Mortal Kombat so it feels more authentic. The building process would need multiple plastic blocks as well as materializing procedures to make sure the walls, floors, and roofs look relevant. Also I would need to place the blocks in certain areas and ensure they are positioned in perfect positions.

Act III

The third act is the executive stage. This stage will be performing the in-game setup procedures. First I would join the job “Boss” and set my name to “Scorpion” as the host for the tournament since it is already a model on the server and I already use it as my Custom Character for the Sith. I would also set up the warp pad to spawn inside of my duplication and have everyone spawn in a spectators lounge where they would be able to view the tournament through a solid glass window. Any screw-ups outside the window would cause immediate removal from the tournament. I would drag any of the contenders into the tournament arena if they were to face off.

Act IV

The fourth act would consist of the actual event. I would announce the event’s arrival in advert and specifically, say “Mortal Kombat Tournament | Hosted by Scorpion | Closing in 5 minutes”. Then I would host the simple tournament and do simple tricks for the person opposing the underdog and allow force for some duels and not others, so it would be completely randomized and produce unique results for the sake of luck so players of Reborn could realize that you cannot always win good results within events.

Act V

The fifth act would consist of just giving out rolls to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd spots. 2nd and 3rd place would receive money rolls while 1st place would receive either a normal roll or a money pot claim.

Epilogue

Finally, I would bring everyone back to their respective planets and everything would return to normal. It is a simple event that I think would bring very interesting sentimental value.

Last edited:

Caitlyn

It's a nice application, and you are active and seemingly qualified for the job.

Although I have to -1.

The only issues are that during my time on the forums and some experiences I've seen. I've observed some behaviors that are seemingly negative or somewhat aggressive, or more or less intentionally conflicting or immature. Most of this is observed on the forums.

Oat man

+1 so toxic and its really annoying that I cant see like half your app
Edit I'm making this because I did this when I got no sleep for 2 days and we need more GM good app and I think you will do ok and if you dont we will kick you off

Last edited:

Cosmiverse

Rally good work on the app, I appreciate the effort and respect it.
But I’m going to have to -1 this due to your toxic past. I don’t feel you are ready yet

Vethar

VIP
+2
even thought we have our problems lol
Putting beside our issues you are a cool guy and made an really good application.
I can tell you put in a lot of effort and want this spot as GM.
You USED to be toxic but I have seen you turn it down a lot.

I believe you deserve a chance as people change and you made an amazing application.

Estrella

Rally good work on the app, I appreciate the effort and respect it.
But I’m going to have to -1 this due to your toxic past. I don’t feel you are ready yet
My toxic past is gone now, I have changed myself for the betterment of Reborn as I cherish its moments. Although calmness is a precious commodity for myself, I refuse to allow players of Reborn Gaming to be without events or activities to soothe their boredom. However, I respect and honor your judgment regarding my application and it's distinct that even people I rarely know seem to think display animosity amongst reborn, it is an eye opener and I will continue to alter that past.

Estrella

+2
even thought we have our problems lol
Putting beside our issues you are a cool guy and made an really good application.
I can tell you put in a lot of effort and want this spot as GM.
You USED to be toxic but I have seen you turn it down a lot.

I believe you deserve a chance as people change and you made an amazing application.
I think you misunderstand me, I feel you speak of the Blade Commander position. The reason why I have despised you for that position was because of the fact I believed you did the bare minimum for what was needed to make Bladeborn successful. After I saw you innovated a new organizational Google Spreadsheet as well as a Discord server, I was content with your position as Blade Commander hence why I stopped complaining regarding the subject.

I appreciate your acknowledgment for my effort towards this application. I originally constructed this application on a Google Document around 2 months ago and ceased to use it until I eventually needed it for the betterment of Reborn. I appreciate the feedback.

Estrella

It's a nice application, and you are active and seemingly qualified for the job.

Although I have to -1.

The only issues are that during my time on the forums and some experiences I've seen. I've observed some behaviors that are seemingly negative or somewhat aggressive, or more or less intentionally conflicting or immature. Most of this is observed on the forums.
I understand your issues and I will attempt to better myself from these fatal flaws. The Forums of Reborn is where my toxicity festers and I will not allow it anymore from this day on. You have my word.

Luna

VIP
-1 Sorry but from what I have seen, you are pretty toxic

EDIT: Changed to neutral but leaning to +1

Last edited:
+3
We don't only NEED staff/gamemasters constantly and activity and as you are active on the server, you are a great guy and determined to finish a job.
While people say you're constantly toxic, I have been on both sides of the fight and you know which one I'm talking about. I say that you were simply defending yourself or not starting anything at all.
Just saying "toxic" is not a reason to - this beautiful application.
First application I ACTUALLY read in years, amazing.

IROCONIAN

Other than a hollow lightsaber and a lot of disrespect most will not forget You have been a good compatriot to play along side of
Really like the idea behind your event.

I got annoyed initially looking at your application thinking, here we go, Estrella goofing around
you do troll a lot so maybe update your app so your text is not white on a white background (for most people and all people using cell phone)This will help a lot when people review your application.
I feel like as a DEV you should know this and tongue in cheek reply to OAT MAN is annoying. fix it for my vote...not that my vote matters in the long run. This is about the community and putting trust in you.

you know how to have fun on the server, as a gamemaster you will be bringing others into your fun in a interesting way

as little as they are people are intolerant of my antics, one event can break you as a Game Master

Estrella

Other than a hollow lightsaber and a lot of disrespect most will not forget You have been a good compatriot to play along side of
Really like the idea behind your event.

I got annoyed initially looking at your application thinking, here we go, Estrella goofing around
you do troll a lot so maybe update your app so your text is not white on a white background (for most people and all people using cell phone)This will help a lot when people review your application.
I feel like as a DEV you should know this and tongue in cheek reply to OAT MAN is annoying. fix it for my vote...not that my vote matters in the long run. This is about the community and putting trust in you.

you know how to have fun on the server, as a gamemaster you will be bringing others into your fun in a interesting way

as little as they are people are intolerant of my antics, one event can break you as a Game Master
Omfg I completely forgot I changed my theme to dark, now I feel like an idiot. I ensure you I will tweak the design layout of this application tomorrow morning hopefully. Thanks for the information.

Okeas

VIP
+1 Active, great app, spent way too much on an artifact today.

Although I have to -1.

I think the reason why you -1’d is complete bs. You -1’d because you don’t like him and he challenges your opinions probably or he said something a while back you didn’t like. I just scrolled through his last 3 pages of forum posts and nothing was toxic, just his opinion is what he said. And if we want to talk immature I’ll pull out the screenshots.

+1 Active, great app, spent way too much on an artifact today.

I think the reason why you -1’d is complete bs. You -1’d because you don’t like him and he challenges your opinions probably or he said something a while back you didn’t like. I just scrolled through his last 3 pages of forum posts and nothing was toxic, just his opinion is what he said. And if we want to talk immature I’ll pull out the screenshots.
Lets not turn this toxic you can have your opinoun and she can have hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.