Not open for further replies.

Estrella**

Estrella's Game Master Application

Steam Name:
My Steam name is Estrella*.

Steam ID:
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:94077293.

In-Game Name(s):
I am currently Lancer Knight Shae Vizla of the Jedi Order as well as BA Lord Estrella Vizla of the Sith Empire.

Current Playtime:

I am entirely unsure of my specific playtime on Reborn Gaming's Jedi vs Sith, however, I have first joined it about two years ago.

Time In Garry’s Mod:

I have been playing Garry's Mod for approximately 8,007 hours, which equates to about 333 days (almost an entire year).

Amount Of Warns:
I currently have one warning from Scary Tiger aka scarylions, it was from the first couple of hours of joining the server. I definitely minged in my first time to just gain satisfaction from the server. Once I joined and learned about the cave system on the planet Tython. I closed myself off in a cave section and claimed it my own. I killed a Padawan to secure the area and he ended up snitching. Once the Jedi Council caught wind of my misbehavior I did some cringy shit and turned against the Jedi Council and attacked them with my new red crystal lightsaber. I was not warned for that, however. I was warned for the fact that after attacking my fellow brethren, I tried warping away from Tython to Korriban so I could convert to Sith culture, unfortunately, it was classed as combat warping. Before I could be punished or verbally consulted, I left the server in a mingy aspect and it was also accounted as LTARP. This all occurred on July 13th as displayed on my warning label. I haven't received another warn since.

Previous Gamemaster/Event Making Experience:
I have held several GameMaster/Event Making Experience(s) within my time on Star Wars RP Garry's Mod servers.

One GameMaster role I held was on Republic Gaming's Clone Wars RP server, I ranked up from Trial Event Planner, Event Planner, then up to Senior Event Planner. Soon enough I was trusted to hold a Developer position within the server to configure some code. This happened to be one of my experiences as a GameMaster.

Another time I received GameMaster was on a server known as Parador's Clone Wars RP server, I was able to get Trial Gamemaster and then rank up to Gamemaster until it inevitably closed down due to stress amongst the Owners of the server. Unfortunately, Parador ended up transforming into a new server with a new Owner that decided to keep and manage the server.

I have also been a former Gamemaster for Reborn Gaming and I did a really good job in my eyes, I never broke rules and tried my best to do events constantly. I had to leave the GM team due to LOA.

The last time I made events was on my own server a couple of months ago.

I am certain I have contributed on many other servers whether it'd be Staff related or Gamemaster relation. I have worked very hard on these servers up until the servers’ closures.

Server(s):
Trinity Servers, Parador CWRP, Republic Gaming CWRP, and Reborn Gaming JvS.

Time as position:
I'm unsure of all of the time, but I know I have been a gamemaster for each server for at least 3 months.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[
] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I understand most of the utilities that come required with Garry's Mod Construction and NPC Control. However, regarding the Garry's Mod Construction ropes, levers, and buttons confuse my complex brain and cease to still make sense to me after all this time.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[
] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of Star Wars lore:

I know a lot regarding Star Wars Lore and the creation of storylines. I have played Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Star Wars: Force Unleashed II, as well as Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Battlefront I (New), Star Wars: Battlefront II (New), and Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order.

I have read/watched Star Wars media such as Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars: Rebels, Ahsoka (The Book), Star Wars: Last Shot (The Book), Star Wars: Book Of Sith, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Solo: A Star Wars Story, and Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker. I have even watched most of Star Wars Theory's videos as well as Geestly's videos.

I usually enjoy creating events off of historical wars because of their intelligence and how cinematic I would've imagined them to look. I have watched multiple WWII documentaries on the battles and such so I know how to properly establish an event.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[
] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[
Unknown - More Than 30 For Sure]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[
] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):

As GameMaster, I desire to build and conduct raids as well as host small activities for factions so their players aren't bored. Of course, I will do other activities, whichever I feel like doing at the time or if the majority of players want a certain event that they would like to see. I also hope to do auctions if possible because I believe they are fun for players and enhances the economy for the server. Most of all, I just want to make sure players are satisfied with my events. I understand GameMasters try their best in events and make them amazing, however, I feel as if their events are catering to higher levels or most of the already experienced players of the server. I feel that we should be performing more events that cater to lower levels so they could improve and don't get heavier immediately in an event or one-shot. If lower levels or newcomers are feeling welcome to the server, they will stay and this would increase player count completely. If someone dies from being one-shot I find it ridiculous and it's something GameMasters try to improve upon which is why I envy them. I want to use my abilities to make Reborn Gaming as best as it can be daily. I am on 24/7 so the server would never ever see a day without an event again. I will make sure to pass on my techniques to any current GameMasters if possible, and I will accept any feedback from players or Gamemasters regarding my events. If I could potentially assist in making the server a better place by becoming GameMaster I would like to uphold that position if possible.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

Prologue

As an example for my event would consist of 5 Acts to play out my event idea to its fullest potential.

Act I

The first act would consist of the planning stage. In my planning, I would establish a Google Docs to describe and dissect my event plan from end to beginning. The event I will be constructing will be based on the Battle at Midway. The battle consisted of the Japanese getting intercepted by American fighters and navy while they were at their way to AF also known as Midway. Players will have to sneak onto an enemy cruiser and steal information pertaining to their next attack and then escape back onto their ship.

Act II

The second act is the action, the players will stay onto their ship while I announce that they are being boarded by enemies and must use ships to invade the enemy ship to destroy their reactor. I will also set down anti-aircraft weapons on the players' ship as well as troopers for them to fight.

Act III
After they destroy the reactor, the enemies will drop off their secret weapon at the players' ship and it will be a humongous NPC, the one that shoots out rockets and machine-gun bullets and I will set its HP to about 50k.

Epilogue

The final act will consist of rolls once they beat the NPC.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an
in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[
]

User Permission Clause
By placing an
in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Estrella], have permission from [Eros - Head Admin] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[
]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

I believe you should support my application because compared to almost every player on the server, I am very active. I am practically on 24/7 to play on Reborn Gaming. Not only that but I am extremely experienced in event planning and know players would like to see in events due to me being a player on Reborn Gaming for almost a year. I am more qualified than other players to gain the rank of GameMaster because of these reasons and I will be the best at my position as possible. I have never betrayed or quit my GameMaster position on a server and if I ever do it would be because that server either wasn't for me or just terrible in general. All we need to do is to make sure events are interesting and fun for players to enjoy. I like to see players in my events actually enjoying it, if they decide to minge or something then I will just report them, I won't have 0 tolerance but I will make sure that justice is served in whatever shape serves the server correctly.

I'd like to say that I am on good terms with everyone. But that is not the case and I refuse to lie about it. However, I will never ever be biased during events just because of how I personally feel, I am able to control my animosity somewhat no matter the person. I want to ensure everyone on the server no matter how toxic they are can at least enjoy the server, or at least its events. Obviously, some players will undoubtedly not like my events, even so, I will try my best to improve them and get their feedback on why they don't and improve upon that.

One of my most distinguishing traits is my availability for the server. I am literally on every day too.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Myth

VIP
+3 We need more GMs especially with experience and I dont think you did anything wrong last time you were GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.