EVENT CHARACTRER APPLICATION - HK-50

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiliowner

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Chili's
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:54595552
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - IT RCT Ball & RT RCT Cubed (Starting fresh since reset)
Server Playtime - Don't know specifically, but I've been on the server for about a year now
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1037 hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP+

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP+

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP+

LORE CHARACTER
[X ]
Requires VIP+ & Lore Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
-What I find to be the most interesting part of the Star Wars universe is the diversity of characters, not only with their different species but also with their abilities. SWTOR specifically drew me in because of the unique races, force users and abilities such as Valkorion's abilities to preserve his life through dark rituals.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
-I wish to be an HK-50 model from SWTOR, and their history is that they were created by the Czerka Corporation in order to perform as excellent assassin droids. However, most of these droids and the particular HK model 50 have been lost to time.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
-I like the unique way in which HK droids function. They have their own personalities but at the same time can be easily reprogrammed and reassigned to different missions by their superiors, so that they may fight on both the side of the republic or sith empire.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
-A unique aspect of this character is that their master's goals are their own goals. I'm fully open to being an assassin droid that is designated to either a specific sith or jedi, and my character's personality will change and evolve depending on what happens in RP.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
-I have played through every campaign in SWTOR and have unlocked HK-50 as an ally that you attain through a long and frankly agonizing quest. But after acquiring him, he has his own unique interactions with the character you play as, so I know of how HK talks and how he functions.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
-Like stated earlier, the HK assassin droids were created by the Czerka Corporation long before the events of SWTOR, so while these assassin droids are efficient, they are not in production anymore, making them a rare and sought after commodity for both jedi and sith.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
-I'm up to anything that the staff are up for, whether I fight for jedi or sith is up to how they wish to incorporate HK-50 into the story. I will merely adapt to how the RP is set.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
- I've been on this server for probably a year now and I also have over 400 hours sunk into SWTOR, so I am very familiar with the lore of the old republic and also how the character acts.

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
Your passion for the character shines through, as well as your knowledge of his history and intentions.
Purchase the Lore Character package and we'll get it to you in game!

Status
Not open for further replies.