Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:175634726
Ingame name(s):Eveready
Current play time: Eight months
Time in Garry’s Mod:1118 hours
Amount of warns: 0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): none
Time as position: none

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
yes and some lore
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
Build and have a story also to have fun with other people and let them have fun.
Plan an event (story based or building based):
Well the Event would start of as an advert as a call to kash from a person stranded deep in the trees in kash he has found some old comms so he tunes in after he states his message”Is this thing on well if not I can only hope if you can hear me you need to come to kash if not a plage that I created a science experiment has gotten out of control due to former colleague who was corrupted and stole my research and ditched me on kash with no food or water or a ship so come quick before the entire galaxy is infected *static* *screams* *click* the message would end jedi EE and sith would have to team up to investigate the commotion and put an end to it.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Eveready], have permission from [Senior GM+ Myth] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Game Master position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I want to be able to have fun but also share my ideas so if I put them into events spreading my ideas and having fun. Also spending long build up creativity to help have other players have fun. So they don't get board and ditch the server my wish for this server is to see it live on till Gmod dies.

Last edited:

Myth

VIP
-3 Check you spelling before posting app and please little effort put into the player interview or event

Okeas

VIP
-2 Player interview is only 3 sentences. Sorry about this, but just checked with multiple staff and they say age to apply is 14. Maybe wait a year and try and put a bit more effort into your gm application instead of whipping it up in 15 minutes.

Eveready

welp guess not see ya ill proly just wait and see wht happens its gm its not that big of a deal worth a shot though

Turtle

VIP
+1 Eveready is a good kid and does a lot for his faction. We should give him a trial, could be a creative mind. Fix your interview and grammar a bit and I will add another up-vote.

Last edited:

Premium

im not gonna pull a -2 because of his age. I will however give a hesitant +1 He is a good Kid and deserves a chance.

Edit: Saying "welp guess not see ya ill proly just wait and see wht happens its gm its not that big of a deal worth a shot though'' Shows that you have no commitment or passion on trying to earn the privledge of Gamemaster. -2

Rde Ren

I'm gonna have to put a +1. I didn't know eveready was so young and he acts very mature for his age. Very good roleplayer in my experience and would make a great GM

Eveready

im not gonna pull a -2 because of his age. I will however give a hesitant +1 He is a good Kid and deserves a chance.

Edit: Saying "welp guess not see ya ill proly just wait and see wht happens its gm its not that big of a deal worth a shot though'' Shows that you have no commitment or passion on trying to earn the privledge of Gamemaster. -2
I just did it for fun

Cloak

VIP
Well. Making an application should only be done if you feel you are passioned and dedicated to invest time into it. Saying it's not a big deal is not the right to say. You obviously made an application because you wanted to be a Game Master but the votes turned against you and afterwards you want it taken down? Game Master and normal staff is not just something you obtain by being known around the community, there is a lot more too it. You are definitely not ready for this position what so ever so I will kick this off with a FAT -2

Status
Not open for further replies.