Everys Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Toro

Steam name:Every
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:166909645
Ingame name(s)PI Master Every,DR Sith App Every Hennessy.
Current play time: Since 2.0
Time in Garry’s Mod: almost 2500
Amount of warns: 21 All though those are high please those warns are from a past like 2.0 please give me a chance in 4.0

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:MetalRp
Server(s):MetalRp
Time as position:For 1 year

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:Ive Been with the lore since a young age and I found this server and I loved the server.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[15]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x]yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):I desire to make a good influence to events and myself in the community.If I do become a gamemaster I would make really good events and listen to the community as a whole for events in the future.Even if i'm not a gamemaster I still gonna improve as a whole and fix the bad stuff I do and not be consider a minge.While me finding this server in 2.0 I really loved it how it related to the lore and ever since that I desired to be a gamemaster on the server.If I do become a gamemaster I promise to not abuse and make good events for the community.

Plan an event (story based or building based):(THIS IS A STORY BEFORE SHEPARD HIT THE SNAP ON EE)A space alien come to Korriban and trades some stuff to the Sith the alien trades this liquid that contains a virus,the virus is taken to the Sorcers the virus is examined.The Sorcers then take the liquid to a containment chamber,the Jedi raid Korriban and throw it onto a random Sith,the Jedi finish up the raid and go home.(Meanwhile on Korriban) The Sith that the liquid got thrown on starts to feel weird he ask a higher up to talk to him alone,the Sith then turns into the mysterious creature and infects the DC.The DC member then spreads the disease to the whole Sith empire but the Emperor which is guarded by the PG which are killed defending him,but the Emperor got away him having to retreat to Kashyyyk.The Disease then spreads to Tython although the Sith had no chance of ever defending of the virus because it was already spred to the empire without anyone knowing until the last moment,the Jedi do a great job in defending the Jedi Empire although the virus spread to the whole empire.While the virus is being dealt with on Tython the infected are also on Zakuul not spreading because EE is doing a really good job fighting back the virus and going to Tython to help them out with the invasion of the virus (EE allied with Jedi) but they are to late.The EE then track down the alien that caused the spread of the infection,the EE find the alien on his home planet and threaten to kill him.The alien says "I never meant to spread the virus towards the Jedi,but if u mean to fight me we can fight" the alien then pulls out 2 sabers and battles all of the EE that's alive.The EE win and make the alien surrender and give the cure for the virus,the EE then go over to Tython and cure the Jedi.Although EE hate Sith they feel bad for them for making this mistake so they go and cure the Sith,although it might feel safe after everyone is cured everyone is still targeted by the boss of the alien for ruining his business. (To be Continued) *Dramatic Music Plays*

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Every, have permission from Cmdr Croc to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):I think I am more qualified for this is because I was a gm for a year on metalrp and I had a good Rep on that server no one had a problem with me and I have more experiance with making events and making events good for the community as a whole.If you think I am qualified enough for this important job as a gamemaster please feel free to +1 but the decision is up to you I have no partake in your decision and I will respect the choice you make. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.