Faction leader

Estrella**

We might want to add a few hundred well-trained bodyguards that are 24/7 on the emp and 24/7 surveying the area around him as well as perm guards and fortifications on the DC chambers. We should also add a secret nuclear bunker.
Nah, we should just give Obama 7000hp dog

P

Pump

We might want to add a few hundred well-trained bodyguards that are 24/7 on the emp and 24/7 surveying the area around him as well as perm guards and fortifications on the DC chambers. We should also add a secret nuclear bunker.

I mean sure we should also add space ISIS as a custom class so we can fly an x wing into the sith temple if we are going for a realistic experience

Shade Tano

honestly fac leaders dont rlly need a buff causw when i got ot’d i didnt have any fac leader buffs. all i was using was absorb so i was full hp and armor but i did no damage. saying if i did have the emperor tree the advantage you have is insane like you can kill someone with 2k hp without even focusing them cause you have so much dot dmg + you get absorb and heals

Last edited:

Sukhi

You have 3.5k hp and the people who overthrown had 2800 and there was 7 of them soo hp buff 100 percent and damage buff