Total time with the community (months): 40
Current level within the server: 0

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Anytime
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): Anytime

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Reborn, SoG, NN, DDG, BLN
Position(s): Administrator, Moderator x3, Gamemaster x2
Time as position(s): Rebron Mod 6 Months., SoG GM 1 Year, SoG Moderator 6 months, DDG Moderator 6 Months, Nox Networks 1 Year, BLN 4 Months
Brief overview of the position(s):
DDG was my first experience handling responsibility, it was a pretty intense experience due to lots of action and drama. SoG was an amazing experience, it was a CWRP server with a custom storyline that I ended up falling in love with. I applied for GM and worked my little heart out until the server changed to Imperial RP. I then decided to transfer to their DarkRP server and become a moderator, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I played TCG for a while and then when it moved onto NN, It was pretty fun and I was accepted as a GM due to my past experience [I was known as Blackout ;) ]. BLN was my first real position with heavy responsibility, I was in charge of keeping others in line and training the underlings into better staff. I was Reborn mod for a while and it was very fun 10/10.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Head Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Looking at my past experience in positions on the handful of servers that I staffed on, it’s not far to say that I’m somewhat experienced. I’ve been staffing on Gmod ever since my 13th birthday and I am now 19, I still thoroughly enjoying playing this dumpster-fire of a game. I have a pretty good handle on the commands in Gmod but with some time and improvement, I could soon know everything.I’m very patient when it comes to minges, and I am very well versed in the rules. As a staff member, I will strive to become a role model to the players, and hope to earn the respect of the staff team. I hope to be a mature and level-headed staff member that doesn’t fold to personal bias in any situation. I am very active and will stay active on the server. I will always make sure I put out LOA’s when needed and I will always be trying to make the experience better for the players. In being staff, I want to give back to this amazing community; for all the amazing experiences and people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.