Firwork Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Firwork / bryan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:131423808
Banning Staff:Anzati
Reason for Ban: "Doxing"
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: So it all started when I and So-called player Mars were having a conversation and we were having some friendly banter then I said to him is your name Micheal Jackson and do you live in Alaska clearly from the statement you can see the humor in it from what I know his real name isn't Micheal Jackson and he isn't from Alaska as we were talking about that Anzati was there and heard the entire thing and from what I understood he thought I doxed him.
.Why you should be unbanned: I understand jokes like this are extremely risky and taboo but I never thought with using information that is extremely clearly shown that is false would give me this punishment. Now I understand and would never do such a thing again.

Estrella

I mean, I didn't really care because it's really easy to dox people nowadays. But how about when you told me "You live in New York right?", don't do that shit that isn't cool at all. I personally don't care because I don't give a fuck if people know where I live but don't do that shit to people because it can genuinely make them feel concerned and it also can be illegal. You are absolutely lucky it isn't a permaban, it probably should be, but I'm not staff.

I mean, I didn't really care because it's really easy to dox people nowadays. But how about when you told me "You live in New York right?", don't do that shit that isn't cool at all. I personally don't care because I don't give a fuck if people know where I live but don't do that shit to people because it can genuinely make them feel concerned and it also can be illegal. You are absolutely lucky it isn't a permaban, it probably should be, but I'm not staff.
^
this. people who think they're cool cause they can use ipsniper lol

Status
Not open for further replies.