Current level within the server: 231

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 5pm-12pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):12pm-1am usually

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): Vortex RP
Position(s): Head Admin
Time as position(s): about 4-5 months
Brief overview of the position(s): I was one of the better staff and tried to improve the staff team but the server shut down later on due to lack of money from the founder.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[ X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Flare, have permission from Moxxi to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): Inducting me into a staff role would be beneficial for the server because I have a lot of time to be on the server. I also have plenty of experience with staff.. I also want to get back into staffing again, since I enjoy helping new players and senior players in resolving the not so nice experiences on the server. Another reason is that I am a mostly non-aggressive / a passive person I am also very respectful, this does not only help them in their server experience, but it also lets them know, there is someone they can rely on when they are in need of help on the server. Also, I am non-bias and don't ever have a preferable side. I also think I would be a good staff member because I like to help people and also like enforcing rules on the server. I have a very flexible schedule and also can be on most of the day. I am also very professional, I won’t joke around if I am on duty. Chaos ensues late at night when rules are broken and usually no staff is on so I could easily eradicate that problem because I am usually on very late at night. I also have a general IT knowledge so I can assist anybody who is having technical difficulties and I can also help any users who are having any personal problems and become an intermediate in staff situations and handling staff situations.

Oat man

Who are you people need to stop just playing sith/jedi and not talking with anyone or being in TS

-1, From what I've seen you have a fast temper, Also no one seems to know who you are, New staff are great but I just don't think you're ready for staff.

Spectre8105

+1, if he truly does have a bad temper while staffing then he can just get demoted, either way we could always use more staff

Neutral
0 Warns for 5 months is very good but ive only seen you twice since last Friday. And I've been mostly sith than other lives

ZoZo

Apologies. I thought I did this one already. I denied it for now. Be more active in TS and the game, and re-apply in a week or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.