Form Requirements

Cruen

I really like how 3.0 skill trees were added back, but one issue I have with them is how forms are now necessary in every tree. This means that for someone who doesn't want to use a form, you have to spend 6 extra skill points just to be able to get to the third tier of skills. If I am remembering correctly this wasn't a feature in 3.0, which made sense because back in 3.0 skill trees were very fluid and gave everyone the most customization possible with their builds. My main issue is that this is a fairly large point dump for something that is should be completely optional. I think it would make sense to make forms optional in skill trees, or at the very least cut down their costs at the second tier.

Spectre8105

The only form I think of off the top of my head is fury 1 being required near the top of the tree, this is done on purpose cause the form is overpowered as fuck, other than that the rest are just placeholders. Trees were like this in 3.0 though, it ain't new.

Shade Tano

the trees are so mf expensive like 2nd row already 5 points well 3rd 4th row 7-8 think about it g 3rd row 7 points so 7x3 21 points already used 3rd row now i gotta spend 8 mf points 3 more tomes so thags 8x3 24 + 21 mf 45 points just to grab a fucking goofy ass force ability mannnn

Cruen

The only form I think of off the top of my head is fury 1 being required near the top of the tree, this is done on purpose cause the form is overpowered as fuck, other than that the rest are just placeholders. Trees were like this in 3.0 though, it ain't new.
Having fury 1 at the top makes sense because it's very OP, my issue is with the other forms that are necessary to move past the second tier, and are fairly large point dumps.

Shade Tano

if u use fury 1 you are closet gay
man its always something about everything
you ise force ur bad
you use fury 1 ur gay
u use defensive u heavy spam
u use dual baldes literally unistall the game like ngl
u use agressive u back peddal
all dis bs
and my conclusion is to just uh well you
shut the fuck up😐

na wait remove reverse blades cause thats fucking everything up

Myth

VIP
man its always something about everything
you ise force ur bad
you use fury 1 ur gay
u use defensive u heavy spam
u use dual baldes literally unistall the game like ngl
u use agressive u back peddal
all dis bs
and my conclusion is to just uh well you
shut the fuck up😐

na wait remove reverse blades cause thats fucking everything up
People say if you use force your bad, because using force is very easy compared to dueling, and dicks are measured in dueling skill on this server. its just people hate no skill combat. What skill is involved with holding right click for force, or backpeadaling with fury 1, or spamming the easiest heavy in the game with defensive, or parry glitching and ghost ticking on arrogant.

Cant say I hear anyone complain about aggressive though.

Shade Tano

People say if you use force your bad, because using force is very easy compared to dueling, and dicks are measured in dueling skill on this server. its just people hate no skill combat. What skill is involved with holding right click for force, or backpeadaling with fury 1, or spamming the easiest heavy in the game with defensive, or parry glitching and ghost ticking on arrogant.

Cant say I hear anyone complain about aggressive though.
i dont hear people complain about agile
but my point is that the reverse blade is causing ghost blade ticking parry ticking and more issues when dueling make dueling cases lucky somtimes
now
i dont have evidence but i can say ever since them 3d trees were added with the reverse blades that when ghost blade and parry ticking happend NOWWWWWW
MYTH I KNOW IR ASS PLAYED ON THE DAM SWTOR SERVER. i would say the combat was smooth why!!!! because they had 2d trees
now u can call me clown but i think km speaking da truth causw them 2d trees dont have reverse blades
now it doesn’t hurt to try to fix the biggest problem in dueling

Myth

VIP
People dont complain about agile because its super easy to counter agile, they have to get closer to you than most forms and parry glitch alot less than most forms.
MYTH I KNOW IR ASS PLAYED ON THE DAM SWTOR SERVER. i would say the combat was smooth why!!!! because they had 2d trees

2d trees were only part of it.
  1. The swtor server was extremely well optimized, they had 50 addons allowing the server to run smoother and with less lag.
  2. They used an ulder version of wiltos before it got fucked with.
  3. You are right, backwards blades are deff glitchy.