Fortnite is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID:
anzati
STEAM_0:0:150242301

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID:
Player: anyone apart of the "Fortnite" family name.
Steam ID: I dont know, there are many of them.

Reason: FailRP.

Proof(Highly recommended):
https://gyazo.com/580115d379539fba9da476547fa2524c

Additional Info if there is any:
When I named myself anzati zati, it was failrp and I do not know why, but I stopped using it. Now when you have a fortnite model, nothing looking like star wars related and your last name literally "Fortnite", I do not think this should be allowed at all as it is massive failrp.
Thank you.
-anzati

P

Pallox

I have had it for like 3 days and no staff have commented, sorry that someone thought zati was fail rp but I dont really see the problem

V

Vantas

theres no rules against family names but i had mine as bossk bossk for a while and no one mentioned it being failrp

I mean... I've refused to put his last name on textscreens along with several other staff-members when he REALLY pushed it. It is a very obvious annoyance but it doesn't hurt anyone. And I am not going to go out of my way to get it removed. Pallox needs to stop pushing so hard to be a meme though.

Cruen

I have had it for like 3 days and no staff have commented, sorry that someone thought zati was fail rp but I dont really see the problem
+2/1 (don't know how much I can +) Yeah I told you to take it off, (the chest fortnite symbol) then when you didn't listen to me I asked shepard and he said you need to take it off, not to mention other staff saying shit to you. If I see it next time I get on I'm probably gonna warn you, because apparently a bunch of staff already have.

P

Pallox

Cruen I got perms from Shepard to change the badge and either way I changed the last name to Fortday since you guys were complaining about the name of a game

Dwayne

VIP
Fortnite pac's were deemed failrp and quite frankly the last name will be considered that as well. Fine a new last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.