Accepted Frog's Scion Heskal Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -
◄Reborn►Frogflame
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:140789903
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - RT 62nd CPL Frog [Post mortem: Blade of the Order Anura Radsla], OOC Wise Administrator
Server Playtime - One Week, and Three Days (Recalled from memory of last check will try and remember to accurately update this)
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 7.6k Hours
Warn Count -
[Latest Iteration : 0] [Prior Editions : 1 (Bhopping prior to rule removal)]
Age - 18

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[x]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[x]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package [Already in possession of Premium but can purchase a hero package as well if need be.]

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
I personally have a soft spot for the Old Republic as a whole, primary reason I play on a JVS server and all. But I really enjoy its deep dive into the Jedi and Sith as a whole but I really enjoy its spotlight on some of the lesser know or third parties not seen in the actual films, primarily its force related groups with top contenders being the Jal Shey, Voss, The Whills, Nightsisters, etc. but one of the really underdeveloped sects I've always wanted to get a bit more of a look into was the Eternal Empire and its Scions, an absolutely fanatical sub group of the Knights of Zakuul obsessed with the idea of fate and the destinies they view through their force visions, unfortunately they're pretty much tossed to the side in the actual story to progress some plot points for the outlander but hey I see this as a perfect opportunity to take this character and build our own lore off of what SWTOR refused to give us.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Heskal, Leader of the Scions of Zakuul and a fanatic for any and all things Destiny related, while not much is known about the characters background we can make minor assumptions based on his position in his faction and his sub group under the Knights of Zakuul. And while he lacks much a history outside of his position held we get good look into his personality within the confines of SWTOR and his actions related to the outlander.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?
With the final introduction of the Eternal Empire into the server I personally got back into a whole lore deep dive into the Eternal Empire and noticed a serve lack of info for both the Knights of Zakuul and especially the Scions, and as such I thought it fitting to try and create the background and lore that Bioware refused to give them in SWTOR.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Heskal as a character is obsessed with the idea of Destiny and Fate and will stop at nothing to ensure that the visions he has foresaw come to fruition, no matter the lives that may be lost, planets destroyed, or alliances broken.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?
Raised and born on Zakuul away from the ideas or goals of either faction he would have no real pull or desire to serve any group other than Scions of Zakuul.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?
Heskals sole goal is to ensure that the visions depicting the future that not only he but his fellow Scions of Zakuul have foresaw comes to fruition, being what most would consider a fanatic when it comes to his ideals of preserving and following destiny.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?
As a Scion of Zakuul and thus being a sub sect of the Knights of the Zakuul he views the forces simply as a tool of both justice and a guide into viewing the destiny set by the universe that must be followed to an exact.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?
Similar to the previous answer due to his position he views the codes of both Jedi and Sith as a weakness of both sides in the limitations they place on the members of their factions preventing them from exploring they're own personal connection to the force and all of its pathways.

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
After getting huge back into the lore of the Eternal Empire and its many related subgroups I really just want to give this incredibly interesting yet underdeveloped character a bit of life.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
Using the limited info we're presented through SWTOR and Heskal's posthumous message to the outlander we're able to get a small glimpse at his fanatic faith in destiny and who he is a character through both the storyline of Knights the fallen empire, specifically around his interactions, assistance, and eventual betrayal of the outlander all to force a confrontation between them and Arcann. as for Origin/History specific knowledge it will primarily have to be pulled from the also incredibly limited info we have on the Eternal empire.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
Seeing as in our current timeline we encompass the entire royal family, including Valkorion, Thexan, Arcann, and Vaylin. meaning Arcann hasn't ascended to the throne and ordering the massacring and hunting of the Scions, he would continue to act as he and Scions had prior to the announcement of Zakuuls existence to the Galaxy. Primarily acting as guides and Advisors to the Royal family using the foresight they have been gifted through force visions to help direct zakuul in the Emperor's vision of glory.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?
I've got all the background knowledge needed to fill the characters role as well as the drive and motivation for using the character to help further the existing Eternal Empire story line, while also having the Organization management skills from my time as Blade of the Order to help manage the Scions other duty of serving along side and assisting the Knights of Zakuul.

Last edited:
+1; all around friendly, has been super helpful with the glitchy quests and even found out that one of my quests there was a duplicate. Wouldnt have figured that out without him and probably wouldve raged XD. Definitely would love to see how he performs in EE.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
ACCEPTED.

While accepted, this does not automatically mean you will hold Eternal Scion like Heskal did. We can discuss that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.