Accepted Frog's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Application
Steam Name: Frogflame
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:140789903
Ingame Name(s) - Frog [Executor Lord Frog]
Server Playtime - Around 3 Weeks last time I checked from most recent edition of reborn
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 7.2k Hours
Warn Count - 1 [Bhopping prior to rule removal/change]
Age - 18

Relevant Experience
Server(s): DEFN CVR, [Bolt Gaming /Raptor Networks /Arcturus Networks /Eden Networks /Just Play Networks/And other CWRPs]
Position(s): Admin, [Manager /Overseer [SA] /Head GM / SA &Staff manager /Council Member (High Staff) ]

Brief overview of the position(s) / Responsibilities: Generalized management and upper staff duties handling community management and lower staff management as well as just doing my best to keep the communities I was apart of happy and enjoyable.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I'm a long time player of the community and servers and I'm just trying to do my best to provide back to the community that's given me some pretty enjoyable experience over the time I've been with it.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
* Extensive list of previous staffing experience able to be used to provide a satisfactory staff experience for any community member no matter the issue they may require staff to assist them with.
* Background experience (Funny retail work Experience aswell ontop of staff) also has provided me with the keys skills required of competent staff member such as an Unbiased outlook, Ability to interpret and properly understand listed rules to provide fair judgements within a staff situation, etc.
* Overall decent knowledge of the community & an expansive knowledge of not only starwars genre but the Old Republic in specific
* Experience with working with and handling large scale communities and the issues its players may have to enhance the overall experience of the player base while on and off server.

* I'm an understanding person whos main goal is to reach the best possible outcome by working with the complainant and anyone else involved with the ticket.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My main focuses when trying to successfully handle an administrative situation is to be understanding and to work with any involved parties to gather any ounce of information or evidence to provide the best possible outcome for the situation while making any involved party feel that they're complaints/comments/information is heard by the staff team to show them that the staff team is their to support the community so that they feel comfortable bringing any other situation they may have to the staff team without hesitation.
Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I overall find not only the genre but the people I've met and played alongside in this community to be an interesting and amazing bunch and I just want to dedicate my time to a server that I can staff on and truly enjoy at the same while not feeling like I'm hopping on into a second job when I have downtime and want to play on server and help folk.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Frog, have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X]

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
| +5 |
You were a solid member of the community throughout the last iteration of the server, and many people share that opinion.
Much improved answers while using the new format -- updated to +5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowe

+5 Previous experience, Although there's not much in the interview section, the detail is there.

EDIT : Changed to +5

Last edited:

Pain

+ (i don't even know how much I can +/- by so whatever that value is pretend it's here) Frog is a nice guy and a positive player that actually RP's

Status
Not open for further replies.