Gaelic LOA

Gaelic

VIP
I was never really on the server. And I know its typical. Gaelic being inactive. I'm going through quite a few things and I just don't have the time or mind to play Reborn. This might blow over in a week or two. But who knows. I'm dealing with problems I've held throughout my entire life right now and I have no idea what to do to fix everything wrong with me.

Estrella

I was never really on the server. And I know its typical. Gaelic being inactive. I'm going through quite a few things and I just don't have the time or mind to play Reborn. This might blow over in a week or two. But who knows. I'm dealing with problems I've held throughout my entire life right now and I have no idea what to do to fix everything wrong with me.
I know it may make you think that you're crazy when you're really not, many people go through phases, stages, or simply just second thoughts and these aren't just special occurrences tailored for each individual. This is simply just progression through life which everyone will go through in different forms, so please keep an open mind, stay safe, and take care of yourself the same way you'd take care of the person you love the most.