Steam name: Gaelic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90914829
Ingame name(s): Gaelic/Faraday
Current play time: Technically zero. However as a whole its around 800+ hours
Time in Garry’s Mod: 5681 hours
Amount of warns: Unsure

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: 2 positions
Server(s): Shadow Network. Reborn Gaming
Time as position: Shadow lasted for a few months, Reborn was a few months multiple times.

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: Building for events, Base building, single player messing around. In general its hard to go 5000+ hours on Gmod without knowing how to at least build at a semi competent level.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I've been creating storylines as a GM for a fair bit and I also do writing in spare time for various projects. I've been into star wats since I was pretty little and have watched movies, theory videos, read books, comics and so on. My experience as a GM is fairly extensive, although I'm far from the best it most certainly does exist. And with how much I've done with star wars it would be concerning if none of it had stuck to me at this point.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[Many. Many times, give or take 20 if we don't include my events. ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): As a game master I want to have fun, I want to build an environment that lets people have fun while also keeping roleplay flowing and creating a story that will seem good at the time of the event being executed. I'm not bad at building but I dislike it more than other things to be certain. Story creation and fun is what really makes being a GM a good option in my book, I love to write and plan out events and I love to give people a good time on the server. More over I would like to help create the sense of community that existed before the server shut down, not exactly right before. But how the server used to be months prior to its closing, a place full of people who all gathered together to have fun, talk, fight and play events while doing all of that. Game masters aren't exactly a cure all solution to the problem in the past, but they're still essential and thus I'm here to create my stories, bring fun to whatever I can and try my best to make this all work out.

Plan an event (story based or building based): The event starts out simply and subtly. An odd person would be spotted on the home planet of the Sith and the Jedi; They would roleplay out the actions of stealing information and would be armed with blaster based weaponry. They would not go on a direct assaults', attempting swift getaways and pot shots at people to display a more back handed combat style. In the end, both would escape after collecting information at around the 30% HP mark, the HP of both people on the planets would naturally depend on the current player base online. After both had left, I would go to the highest ranking DC and JC online presently and ask them to call a meeting in around 4 minutes. In this meeting they would go over what had just happened on their respective home planets and inform their subjects that the person who had stolen valuable information from them had been tracked down to the thriving black market of Corellia, each respective faction would then sent everyone on planet to the warp pad to warp to a new event warp that would be styled as an office building, on arrival they would be greeted by a formal man that attempts to speak things out with them; He would refute any acknowledgement of the stealing of information and likely be either detained (By the jedi) or killed (By the sith) He would not put up a fight in the slightest, only having a small amount of HP and little in the way of self defense. It would be here that the factions would cut through the steel door leading to the next room and advance through a enemies. The next room would have a door too thick for a lightsaber to effectively make a hole through it and thus would require the group to locate a clue hidden within the room as to the password of the terminal that is keeping the next room locked. Alternatively they could also forego such things and attempt to hack the terminal, leading to reinforcements being sent to pin them down. Upon the completion of the reinforcements or the password they move to a room that splits off into three ways, the very front way is locked and requires what appears to be two parts of a key to access the next room. The factions would thereafter go to the other sides, they would travel through two rooms, a different puzzle on each side leading to the people who were on the home planets of the factions in the past, they would kill each and pick up a part of an electronic key, one from each of the planet invaders. After this they return to the main door and enter something akin to what you may expect of a boss room, a large room with a throne and so on. When they enter they will find a man on the throne currently conducting a business deal with a member of a well known extremist group. The extremist would escape with haste. They would there forth be forced to either kill the man or strike a deal for the information they have on both factions to be destroyed and not given to any other party. With either being done, the event would come to a close and leave lee way for another event involving said extremist group and the information they had obtained on each factions.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Gaelic, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): My application has had some time poured into it. I have put genuine effort and plan to put more effort into the server than I have put into even this application, I'm somewhat well known by various members of the Reborn community and while I have never been regarded as anything close to the best of game masters, I never did something to abuse my power or to ruin the experience of other players of game masters. My experiences is always a good thing to point to as to why I am more qualified, but its also important to realize that experiences only does so much. I'm the same kind of average reborn player that that most people are, I'm a man that has fun with what I do, isn't overly serious and jokes around; I can be serious as a situation calls for it, but for the most part I'm just like anyone else, which I feel is a good thing when you are a game master, being like everyone else is something that lets you gain insight as to what other people want in an event and what you should do for an event. No matter how you think of me, no matter what you say to my application, thank you for giving the time to read it and have a good day, I hope to see you on reborn on launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.