Server Playtime - Since the dawn of reborn gaming
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4600 Hours
Warn Count - 1 For ERP :) Minus the 36 from phase 1 reborn
Age -20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Gmod Sandbox 5 years ago
Roles - Admin

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools? Medium level of experience, I am by no means an expert builder but i know enough about the tools to make Novice level constructions and effects.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster? I have some decent ideas about server events, not only that I very much enjoy playing as a sorcerer. As game master I would be able to give new ideas and host server wide/Faction wide events as well as bringing life to the sorcerers with Ja'kal. I hold reborn like many other very close to my heart as the people in the community i have known for many years now, i want to give back to the community and help it thrive if possible.
Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? I know I can manage server events well, I have Ja'kal vouch for me that my role play skills are good, with time and practice it can grow into something better for the server. I know I can apply my skills in roleplay to give a unique experience to the players of reborn. Putting my own ideas and aspirations for the server on the chopping block, working with other game master to bring memorable events to the server.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past? Recently in one of the server raids i played as Foal Team, a Mandalorian warrior with a contract for the head of a moisture farmer who had devious intentions. I Assisted my fellow Mandalorian to gather aid from the Jedi and the Sith alike to attack the moisture farmers compound. I didnt play a key role in the event but, it wasn't necessary. I was there simply to work alongside the other Mandalorian and provide additional support in the raid, and to provide commentary on how the Mandalorian thought the Jedi and Sith troopers were "Toy soilders"

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned? I myself have adapted to unforeseen circumstances many time in real life and it would not be difficult for me to adapt that to games or events. As long as your try to plan for the worst possible outcome in your pre planning you can hopefully mitigate any issues that arise, or at least attempt to negate them or even incorporate them into the story/event.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe? What interest me most in the Star Wars Universe is the dynamic between the Sith and the jedi, and the crucial role they play in each other existence. Neither side will admit it, but they are both crucial to the Star Wars universe. Both have their own appeal and likeness that is hard to find in other universes. Both sides of the force having their own beliefs on how the force must be used, and being drastically different only makes their clash more memorable. My favorite roleplay events are when jedi and Sith must put their differences aside to help a common goal, or when their trying to get the same thing with different motives.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
THE ENGINE OF WOE
Through aspiration of more power and ultimately the destruction of the jedi order an ancient relic of the Siths past would be recreated. The sorcerers reading through the archives would stumble upon an ancient and forbidden combination of force power, Alchemy and technology. However, the ancient tomes were incomplete only giving the reasons for the creation for the ENGINE and the Contruction process. With permission of the Emperor of the sith, they would devise a plan for the construction of the ENGINE. The tomes of old state that "The ENGINE OF WOE had the goal of channeling the power of fallen souls in a designated area, Jedi or Sith it did not matter. Through the blood of all those who fall, great power would be channeled into a crystal, upon which that crystal would act as a power source unlike anything ever seen., having enough destructive potential to rip worlds apart, crush empires, and destroy all who stand in the way of its wielder." The Sorcerers would deem the planet Tattoine a suitable location for the construction of the ENGINE. Construction would require the following: One Kyber crystal imbued with the hatred and force of a powerful Sith, the crystal would then be imbedded into a Sith Holocron. A Alchemical mixture then must be made of Cattarash Fungi, Mysess Blossom, rancor bramble, and a "Great Sacrifice" . Once It is finished the Holocron must be submerged in a tank filled with the Alchemical creation. Connected to the Tank will be infrastructure to support great amounts of power (IE: Transformers, Capacitors, and mechanical looking things). Once the Holocron is fully submerged the ENGINE will begin to chime, making all those on planet to feel an abomination in the force. The Sith must then either lure the jedi to their planet or begin a genocide of in their own ranks to fuel the ENGINE. The more Souls that the ENGINE claims the more it chimes, beginning to rattle the very bedrock of the planet the longer the ENGINE is allowed to exist. Upon claiming a Sufficient amount of lives the ENGINE OF WOE will begin to rip the force apart destroying its casing and everything around it. A choice is then to be made, try to contain the remnants of the ENGINE, and claim the power. Stop the destruction and contain the ENGINE to hopefully never be used again. Or to simply Let the ENGINE continue its destructive path, eventually ripping apart the entire planet, PK'ing anyone who is foolish enough to stay.​

That concludes the timeline of the event, it can be changed to better fit the server at the time, however I believe it would be an event that both jedi and Sith can find motivation to participate in. The Sith seeking power by whatever means necessary, and the jedi wanting to maintain order in the force not wanting the Sith to become too powerful. No Characters would need to be created for this event as myself and jackal would be able to Lead most of it as it heavily involves sorcery. There Would be room for the jedi to stop the Engine before it ever reaches criticality if they are able to overcome the sith's defenses. And unless everyone lets the planet be "destroyed" there would be room for follow on events as the Engine was either contained or harnessed. This event would also be mostly jedi vs sith, not having to introduce "moisture farmers" for the sake of a villain.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[X ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [MeatLoaf], have permission from [Vasu, Jakal] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[X ]

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events, unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.​

Last edited:

Dragonlord82

Senior Gamemaster
+1 As stated I think MeatLoaf is great at rp and the idea's they can come up with are incredible they spoke to me about other events

IcyPineapple

Super Administrator
Forum Manager
+1 Can be a bit of a minge and likes to mess around a bit too much but I've seen the RP you can do when you want to be serious. Good rp when needed.

Batman

Senior Gamemaster
+1 It would be nice to have more GMs around and he is active on the server. who knows what this man can do for events and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.