Steam Name: Gary Maxed
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:83667901
Ingame Name(s) - LAK INQT App Garry 47
Server Playtime - 3D, However I have played Reborn since 2016
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5596 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 18

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[X]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

Over the years I have been staying with Star Wars, I believe the most intriguing thing is the creativity and expansiveness. Ever so, the Star Wars Universe still grows with legends, stories, and new lore being forged everyday. This wide amount of possibility creates almost a perfect arc of power and awe. I am most interested in the lore applicability of everything. All the stories can be connected to one thing, the Force; the main thing holding the Star Wars Universe together. The Force is what interests me the most, as it is every story, legend, and tale. It's power and use is so extraordinary throughout makes it possibly the best thing created out of Stories.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Vitiatek Nadd is the closest descendant of the Dark Lord Freedon Nadd. Nadd's began learning of the Sith at an early age, however, he was exiled after the Emperor feared he was too powerful and would take over. Vitiatek had no ambition of being a Sith anyways, and wished to grow his knowledge infinitely and help guide all force users throughout the Universe as he saw fit. He fled Korriban and traveled afar to Mortis where he gained an enormous wealth of both Light Side and Dark Side knowledge. He would stay on Mortis for a few more years and disciple under Father. When he determined that he had learned all he could on Mortis, he was dismissed and allowed to travel the Universe on his own journey. He would become a shadow puppeteering both sides of conflict. Eventually, Vitiatek was led back into his blood relative's tomb - Freedon Nadd - and would begin to gain all knowledge he could from his spirit. Vitiatek has never been an overly one-sided soul, and thus has chosen to keep himself continuously learning and gaining power and knowledge so that he may live forever.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

I love doing force based roleplay; I think not being one-sided would really amp up my possibilities and forming and assisting in the future of Reborn's roleplay events and plans. I think also having such a role would be very interesting for people, as being called to different locations and maybe stumbling upon such a figure would be both exciting and intriguing. I want to be able to create a balance of conflicts, and help out with knowledge, and not having to intertwine myself within politics of either side.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Continuous education of the Force and it's ability. Wishes to be as great as "Father". Training of great sorcery power, and using that to foresee events. I want to work as a singular party only wishing to embolden his self-discovery and the balance of the force. Creating different cults possibly and running a multitude of "underworld" events.​

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

Naturally, He believes in equilibrium, but He also understands that both sides are flawed in different ways of thinking and that He is superior. He believes in participating through multiple parties and progressing himself. He continues for a "truer" objective, the ideal point of power and knowledge. The Sith's authority and the Jedi's deliberate activities. Leadership, power, and enlightenment in one package. He aspires to be a one-of-a-kind being with significant purpose and wisdom. He wants to develop to an ideal standard. Whether it's with followers or not.

He strongly believes in this ideology and believes that by enabling opposite sides in their struggle, He will attain enlightenment. By working in the shadows for enemies successes over one another, He can use natural influences to produce a simple balance and prosperity. Improvement of a Side's knowledge on a subject; knowledge on overcoming a potent threat and guarantee that the Empire and Republic will continue to wage a wasteful and flawed conflict. He will aim to progress his identity, intelligence, power, and wisdom for years to come.
What is your character's goal within the Force?

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

His intention with the Force is to understand it and then gain knowledge and power. He instinctively feels that force-users are the guides of the universe. He believes that all Force-users have been granted their powers for a natural cause; they need to discover all gatherable knowledge into balance. He wants to grasp it and teach others how to utilize it appropriately, combining their belief in the Force with their ambition to portray the Force's incredible power. To perfect it in a few qualified individuals; to develop guidance of perfection among the galaxy.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

He believes that the Force has no dark or light sides, that everything is linked; one must understand the Force to achieve perfection. He believes that if someone is born with the Force, they should help to improve it. Fate has bestowed the most powerful gift, which they must master. One must act according to the Force, for they must comprehend that a Force-user's responsibility is to gain all attainable knowledge. One can understand the Force by learning everything.

He believes his sole purpose is to achieve perfection, and with that balance for all.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?

He believes both the Sith's and Jedi's teachings are flawed in their ways. The Sith code wishes for absolute emotion through action; however, the Sith do not understand the necessary limitation. While the Jedi believe that no emotion will provide peace; however, complete restraint is depressing and unfathomable. He realizes that such wills are erroneous and misleading. He knows that achieving wisdom and power in his future, the Force necessitates a balance of both sides.

Last edited:

Koint

-1 answers for the force user section are pretty short and bare bone, like all of them are one or two sentences. I would like to see the actual reasons for your claims. if you can do that then I will consider changing my answer.

Koint

I hope you could understand. I was being straight to the point. As role play is expansive by itself, and attempting to arrange every detail is unreasonable. It shall grow from such a laid out start. You should be able to get answers for all those questions from his backstory and other sections.
you keep talking about these 'limits of the light side and the darkside" but don't explain once what your understanding is of those limits, like I said it vague and has no substance or explanations of your thinking.

-1, I won't give a full -2 given the nature of which this application is made. Along with Gary genuinely wanting to take part in roleplay. However, I do believe I should be firm that compared to other applications that have been given, yours is quite lackluster in both story or purpose. I think if your goals match this, it should retain within being a Sith Character because I don't believe in letting anyone simply have a Event-Character because they don't want to be held responsible of the DC or JC. Add more to it, I'll happily give this a big ole' +2. And I mean a lot more to it.

Ronnie

Owner
| DENIED |
A very interesting application, a very interesting character, and a great history.
However, I do feel that this is something that I feel could be better addressed on your Vickos character.
I feel that this character is too close to Sith; and instead, as your Vickos character proceeds that he should eventually lean away from the Sith and you can re-apply for the character then.

Status
Not open for further replies.