Genuine suggestion, please do read

Red001

Hello, i am going to suggest a few things, you can take whatever you think is the best one and use it or all my ideas and use them.

1. Add more signs to the godamn sith temple, add more design to.

2. Make a HR team that deals with reports and what not, also make reports private so that not everyone can see it if its actually serious. Not everyone in a community needs to be involved in drama and all that.

3. Make a recruitment team that can recruit into staff, this would make things easier in my opinion to get more staff members and the more staff members you get the better the server gets watched over

4. Use the building on kash for something other than it being used for nothing, even if its just adding some decent design to it

5. Make a new job in the f4 menu dedicated for event jobs, just 1 with different models like troopers and sith and jedi to give some more breathing room for what gms can do, it helps and it can make events even better.

I have alot of ideas, maybe good or bad but yeah, the reason why i suggest this is because i do have a genuine interest in playing on this server, maybe not MAINLY but its a amazing and refreshing break from the jvs server i mainly play on (not gonna say). Also i am staff on that server and i know how things roll, also please make the gm thing a thing, i know how hard it can be to be limited!!!! (Im a GMM for the server i play on) thank you for reading through and sry for any bad typing, im writing this shit on my phone at 630 am rn. I have more ideas to, again these ones right here may be good or bad, but ill let you guys be the judge of that.

(Edit) ps just wanted to say please do at some more design like even a improve meant on the sparing arena would be cool, just add a textscreen or something, its super easy and would even take me 1 minute LOL.

Luna

VIP

I agree but shepard would say it causes lag so can't really do anything about that

2. Make a HR team that deals with reports and what not, also make reports private so that not everyone can see it if its actually serious. Not everyone in a community needs to be involved in drama and all that.

That's what superadmins were but I guess we got 2 head admins?

3. Make a recruitment team that can recruit into staff, this would make things easier in my opinion to get more staff members and the more staff members you get the better the server gets watched over

cool idea but prob wont happen

4. Use the building on kash for something other than it being used for nothing, even if its just adding some decent design to it

i'd say just remake the sanctuary ontop of hill on kash

5. Make a new job in the f4 menu dedicated for event jobs, just 1 with different models like troopers and sith and jedi to give some more breathing room for what gms can do, it helps and it can make events even better.

Already in the server, called the boss job and the gm's just model you into whatever they want

some cool ideas

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
If you have an issue that is sensative all you need to do is speak to staff privately, I've gotten multiple messages about players aswell as some staff.

Make a recruitment team that can recruit into staff, this would make things easier in my opinion to get more staff members and the more staff members you get the better the server gets watched over
We don't really have a shortage of staff at the current moment, unlike Icefuse we don't tend to recruit half the server, mostly because the staff here actually have some level of respectability and trust behind them.

Use the building on kash for something other than it being used for nothing, even if its just adding some decent design to it
Adding to Kashyyk would be nice, but for the most part there is no place to add things that would make sense, the bunker is left empty mostly for event purposes.

Spectre8105

I would consider 17 staff for a server with an almost 24 hour uptime a shortage, mostly in the areas of the EU timezones, I would also disagree that half the staff have some level of respectability and trust behind them, getting staff is just a game of who's liked and disliked, not trust.

I would consider 17 staff for a server with an almost 24 hour uptime a shortage, mostly in the areas of the EU timezones, I would also disagree that half the staff have some level of respectability and trust behind them, getting staff is just a game of who's liked and disliked, not trust.
That's a different way of looking at it. I always saw it as a Staff to player count ratio and thought we had a bit too many Staff for the amount of players we usually get if we pretend all Staff are equally active/active at all. Off the top of my head I can only think of a few Staff who don't have a lot of trust behind them, but I wouldn't go as far as to say half of them don't. I'm actually surprised we have 17 Staff members, but then I remember that although most of them are people who I respect/trust a good portion of us are either on LOA or hardly play.

Hello, i am going to suggest a few things, you can take whatever you think is the best one and use it or all my ideas and use them.

I have alot of ideas, maybe good or bad but yeah, the reason why i suggest this is because i do have a genuine interest in playing on this server, maybe not MAINLY but its a amazing and refreshing break from the jvs server i mainly play on (not gonna say). Also i am staff on that server and i know how things roll, also please make the gm thing a thing, i know how hard it can be to be limited!!!! (Im a GMM for the server i play on) thank you for reading through and sry for any bad typing, im writing this shit on my phone at 630 am rn. I have more ideas to, again these ones right here may be good or bad, but ill let you guys be the judge of that.

(Edit) ps just wanted to say please do at some more design like even a improve meant on the sparing arena would be cool, just add a textscreen or something, its super easy and would even take me 1 minute LOL.

1- We usually get yelled at if we add more props/textscreens because it just causes more lag for the server that's unnecessary.
2- I guarantee you that most "reports" or "drama" are/is handled in private. If it is something big usually a Staff member will drag some people into a TeamSpeak channel and get it sorted out and if it's something happening ingame it's usually handled ingame and not on the forums. The few times there are reports on the Forums is when someone did something wrong when no Staff are on or when someone doesn't like how a Staff member handles things. We also consider the upper Staff team basically HR so have fun with that.
3- I'm not sure how long you've played here, but there's no need for a recruitment team when we have a system where players apply themselves. The entire Staff team looks over Staff Applications and gives their general opinions about people and whether or not they should be Staff, so I can't really see what more you want, unless you're suggesting that we make a team that goes out of their way to pick random people and ask them to become Staff. If that's the case then I think that idea would go horribly and make the Staff seem extremely desperate for more people.
4- It's usually used for events, so there's no real reason to restrict GMs more with what they can add to it. To the more design idea I want you to understand it's the same situation as the first response, more props= more lag. We don't want to make the Server too laggy, so we are not going to go crazy with props if we can help it.
5- We have the boss job if you're talking about a job for GMs to use, but they're always using it so I'm sure you're not talking about that. If you mean a job for the players who are participating in the events to use it's an okay idea, but you're going to cause a lot of issues with people abusing the job, not knowing if they should swap jobs when a event is on their planet or a neutral one, people complaining that someone is hiding on the job to get away from a in character punishment, and just general loopholes that would be a headache to fix.

Rightpop

True