Getting PK for no good reasons or evidence

Hannibal

So how i see with this from my personal point of view, The way this was all handled was poor and extremely shit.. Lets be honest the only evidence you had on Godzilla was that: He was on a shit list and he didn't tells you he was gonna overthrow (Because he wasn't LOL) - On top of that the PK Was pushed because everyone was paranoid now im neutral but that is just completely and utterly shitty. Like BRUH

Boomer

VIP
Wait guys don’t want people fight over about this just wanted say something what happened to me and my concern and Now that pump replied I am satisfy with the concussion.There are some things that I don’t fully agree about like how no was backing me up or how he said I was lying because I forgot so my bad.Also I don’t know who said the INQ officer are trying OT but does really matter.Also don’t why I am bad list so yea fuck her but don’t take it the wrong way.Thank you very much for replying to me and feel bad because wrong time and Quteo was wrong.last things I wanted to say is that kinda of a dick thing say in the end like dam man but it just might be me.But the rest I can agree on.Now that we got everything out the way we can continue to talk about this or forget about it it’s up tou you guys.Now I am going host a funeral for godzilla and if you want to be there its going to be at firday. It was good and fun while it lasted.

Goodbye Godzilla.
What a stupid reason to leave me
Plz don’t leave

aight so im kinda high but i was in the OT discord and you were literally in it talking about how you were gonna overthrow. stop pulling bullshit from your ass lmao

Pokee

Dam he be calling some of the Sith Community "retards" oof. Thats mean, dont you know thats culturally unacceptable anymore!