GM application for AINQ IT Commander Emerys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Master Application

Steam name: XDecidedxDragonX

Steam ID:76561198146089718

Ingame name(s): AINQ IT COMMANDER G1999 EMERYS

Current play time: current session 170 mins in past week 77 hours 863 hours in total

Time in Garry’s Mod:
Amount of warns: 8

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s):
Time as position:

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ ] yes
[x ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[] yes
[x] no but i can try

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[x ] no
If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
build a event that will be enjoyed to where no 1 is mad about how they die or they weren't tked and didnt get a tp back i want to build a fun and fair event 1 that many would wish it can happen again along with that but to also help other GM in there event as well i would mainly like to do the building since im not so good at coming up with story

Plan an event (story based or building based):
Ok i would do a SURVIVAL at kashyyk forest upper left corner have like 20 people at least in the event ill build a area with a tent some barricades to take cover and make it a closed area.
they have to fight off waves of enemy who ever survives get rolls.1st wave zombies and crawlers / wave 2 droid / wave 3 droids with poison zombies /wave 4 mandalorians with alot of poison zombies and antilions / wave 5 boss battle with antilions

the boss will be a player with 40k health and he will have a abyysal artifact cause we want him to do damage also at this point for those who died we will only allow 4 people there health will be at 2k and 500 armor and they can spawn back into the event we will color them green call them infected survivors and they can also help the boss kill the players the people who do this will only get money rolls since they didn't survive

repairing comms: this is a way to call for backup so this is your only way to revive people its a 1 time thing but onces u completed it u can revive 4 people of the players choosing and to repair it you must /advert /me repairing comms 10% and go up by 10 every 1m only 1 person can do this att a time and u can only have 2 repair men if they die then oh well

RULE: 1. no force healing 2.no tking or u will be kicked out 3. no shooting through walls to kill npc 4. can only heal at end of each round 5. troopers cant resupply at f4 shop 5.

shopkeeper: at each round a shop keeper opens up and sells ammo guns and can sell bacta gernades he will be placed outside camp we will have 2 people be the shop keeper so we dont take so long

prices Ammo 1k per clip /bacta gernades 5k they will give u 3 / all guns are pistols will be 15k / armor repair 25k

STORY: you were a group of men who was on guard duty away from the kashyyk village ur job was to make sure no enemy try to flank the village and keep a eye out for any enemies 1 night you all was getting drunk and messing around until 1 of the men got shot and before you can say anything u are out numbered by the mandalorians and they seem to use the creatures of the forest to attack you they destroyed your comms and there is no one to help you all u can do is fight and hope to see another day as this happens 2 of the men is trying to repair the comms to send for help

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [emerys], have permission from [Senior GM MYTH] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
i can communicate well with other players in deciding on how thing should be done along with that i will try my very best in any event even if its not my i wish to try very hard in all of them cause i know these event mean alot to people and i wouldn't want to mess it up and i have some experience with building but i would like to learn better im also on every day so u can count on me to not be AFK alot compared to the other people u may pick and im sure if u give me a chance i will show you that u didnt pick wrong

i also wouldn't mind helping people who just want to also do mini events for orgs like a INQ npc raid cause i would like to do something for orgs
along with that in the best i was once a super admin in another server before
now if im not picked i understand im sure there are better people than me but i am glad i at least had a chance at this

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.
ROGER ROGER

Last edited:

Arthas

-1 very little effort looks like very short in all the questions i recommend probably fixing it next time you apply.

P

Pallox

In your event, there wasnt really anything to outstanding. It is really just a bunch of mobs just rushing a premade structure, you never really mentioned how the shop would work and the story is lacking detail. I think you can do better than that considering you said that you are able to think of cohesive stories. Some of your application isnt filled out, and the player interview doesnt have much effort put into it. I like you as a person but the application wasn't very well presented if you can fix it up a bit I will definitly change my vote from a -1 to a +1

-1. Have never had a good interaction with you. Most of em have been you behaving like a dumbass. Don’t feel like you would be able to take the presure and responsebilities that GMs have, and i dont feel like you would be able to make the right choises in situations

Cruen

-2 Your app has very little effort into it and you have no control over your emotions. Many many many MANY times I have seen you burst into an uncontrollable ball of rage because of a slight inconvenience.

-1 My in-game interactions with Emery's aren't the best and whenever he gets into problems with people it always seems to turn into a huge argument I just don't see a lot of effort put into the application.

Okeas

VIP
-2 application looks like almost no effort was put into it. In the question as a game master what do you desire to do, you put only 1 sentence, you ignored the age section and interview is only 4 lines long. Also, your event doesn't really strike me as something that I would be excited to go it. Just a fight with low levels dieing quick and the higher leveled tanks/dps players surviving to the end getting rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.