GM Report on Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffrey

Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: Jiffrey , STEAM_0:1:69394047

Reporting Staff IG Name and Steam ID: Bruno , STEAM_0:0:104464573

Reason: I realized in his event I was being focused by the event jobs a lot heavier than other players in the event. It got to the point where Eizen was chasing me around a room for a solid 2 minutes, and after he killed me, I said in OOC, "Stop letting bosses focus", because I was kinda pissed that I was killed in the event because a boss with 30,000 hp chased me around for 2 minutes, while letting all other players he hit run.

Proof(Highly recommended): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1696838100

kice.JPG

Additional Info if there is any: The screenshot above clearly shows Kice saying "GM told us to focus u"

So basically we were in an event where there was riddle masters, and we needed to solve the riddle and kill a boss. Everytime i got hit by the boss, or the boss spotted me, I was immediately chased while I was trying to heal, and at points I was chased for long periods of time, even while the boss was being attacked by other players in the raid. The bosses were specifically focusing me for some reason, and I asked in OOC why the bosses were focusing me, and I got the response above.

I would have to hear @Bruno side to this but GM's shouldn't be targeting people unless made very clear and is a function of the event like the one event Lukir got really salty about because he died by force choke.

Kice

VIP
Hey, Riddle Master Overthrow here. I said that as a meme because you were mad you died. I also told you it was a joke so I dont know why you're reporting Bruno.

Bruno didn't say to target anyone. You were getting chased by eizen due to the fact you were low hp and he was told by Bruno that Bruno wanted the bosses to go hard and try to kill as much as possible. He also said not to target at the beginning. Eizen used this to kill you when you were low, however he was not targeting. Kice was being a stupid idiot and said that in chat for no reason.

Oat man

-1 this looks just like a report because you where mad I talked to people in the event and the ones that helped and they said he did not do anything wrong

IROCONIAN

Disapointments happen in events, how you react to them defines your character
-1 But Jiffrey is still a cool guy
Kice is Nice
Bruno=Good GM

Status
Not open for further replies.