GMOD and me

IROCONIAN

So no sith I am back on the forums

Nice to see a new troop in this bravo

As far as my ventures outside .......Falchion Alcolyte...

Bruh

Very epic times

What's the deal with 5.0 guys?

Am I about to be flamed for returning?

Oat man

Dang my post got Deleted for just telling the truth here let me put it in a way that you wont get offended. (sorry if my lost one offended you)
The way you left the sever changed people's perspective on you making you look bad,
So a lot of people think of you badly now.

IROCONIAN

I don't think you'll get flamed for returning, I think you'll just get flamed cause that's what we all do here on reborn
Forums be looking some corporate sith homie. People applying for jobs and tags. Talking about updates and changes.

So is 5.0 Shit?

Flame on

5.0 is pretty good, Its better than 4.0 imo but not as good as 3.0. The prestige system is kind of a grind though and I wished there were some other perks to prestiging, like 5% xp gain each level.

IROCONIAN

5% each level would break the system
You a mathematician bra?

5.0 is pretty good, Its better than 4.0 imo but not as good as 3.0. The prestige system is kind of a grind though and I wished there were some other perks to prestiging, like 5% xp gain each level.
Bra you are on the server?🙈

where my mf troopers at
We are playing unturned haha

yes Amun Wa failed you welcome home
He was our only hope, I mean there is another but give rocky a week to f that up

5.0 exists for only the g r i n d
And donations for scam slots like @Vethar

Welcome back, leme know if anyone is harassing you etc ill deal with it.
That's pretty toxic Caitlyn, you still going out with Shepard?

Come on back
I am back on the forums, banned on discord. No staff knows why...maybe I got lumped into the advertising mad men

Boomer

VIP
You a mathematician bra?

Bra you are on the server?🙈

We are playing unturned haha

He was our only hope, I mean there is another but give rocky a week to f that up

And donations for scam slots like @Vethar

That's pretty toxic Caitlyn, you still going out with Shepard?

I am back on the forums, banned on discord. No staff knows why...maybe I got lumped into the advertising mad men
Well if vip gives 25% Xp boost and if u gain 5% Xp each level that would be breaking the whole ass system