Go Back to Clone Wars

Tubbs

You obviously didn't get what I was saying, I was stating that they shouldn't be able to jump to keep their momentum, shoot in the air, and return to sprinting because it allows you to keep your speed while running away from people, while still effectively dealing as much damage as they normally would if they weren't being persued. The ability to jump wouldn't be removed, the ability to use a very annoying strategy would be removed
Wiggle is very annoying can we ban wiggle too

Cruen

There are only 3 reasons why people aren't supporting troopers on this post

1. They have a legitimate complaint and back it up with evidence and constructive critiscism

2. Just got cucked by a squad of IT/ST/RT

3. Builds aren't suited to fighting troopers and they're salty

Troopers aren't perfect but the jedi and sith have exploits and issues as well. People just don't like troopers because they work better in groups than alone and are more likely to be found with a group, unlike some cocky sith or jedi who will fight 1v5 with no hesitation.

Spectre8105

Troopers aren't perfect but the jedi and sith have exploits and issues as well. People just don't like troopers because they work better in groups than alone and are more likely to be found with a group, unlike some cocky sith or jedi who will fight 1v5 with no hesitation.
This doesn't mean we shouldn't work to fix those exploits, bhopping was removed from the force users, which was just jumping to keep momentum, so it would make sense to remove the same ability from the troopers.

bhoping is the momuntum gain from strafing and moving your keys in sync while CONSTANTLY hitting a jump with never touching the floor except when you hit a jump.
So no spectre, troopers are not bhopping 24/7.

Spectre8105

My direct quote is "Borderline Bhopping" not that it's actually the same practice | Instead of arguing here and wasting my time I spoke with Shepard and said practice will likely be banned/disposed of upon "4.0" release

For sum 1 hoo have had many nonenjoyable situations fighting against them, i dont think troopers are that big of a problem. They r really easy to kill individually, but very difficult in bunches. If anything, those who r extremely gud r capable of holding their own against a force user and i rarely find anyone that r that gud in playing trooper. I at one point thought that troopers were op, but u really got to be a trooper to understand how difficult it can be to survive as a trooper

V

Vantas

For sum 1 hoo have had many nonenjoyable situations fighting against them, i dont think troopers are that big of a problem. They r really easy to kill individually, but very difficult in bunches. If anything, those who r extremely gud r capable of holding their own against a force user and i rarely find anyone that r that gud in playing trooper. I at one point thought that troopers were op, but u really got to be a trooper to understand how difficult it can be to survive as a trooper
thats what ive always said troopers are pretty bad when solo even in a group its hard to survive and if you are good at being a trooper you can 1v1 but its still extremely hard especially with the jamming update if your going to complain about troopers play trooper for a few days and you will instantly see countless problems we have