Goat Goat’s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat Goat

There is no bias against you, the proof is there. You were racist, you were trying to frame someone else for racism. You were rdming and you were ignition spamming. Not to mention the non-stop complaints about you from other staff and players.

I dont see you defending yourself I see you putting blame on others for your actions. If tyr did such a thing then you should have reported it and it would be dealt with.
I can’t be racist against my own race. And I don’t think saber spamming while there’s 5 people on the server even deserves a warn. I also don’t think that you should let complaints pile up into a 2 week ban. I would’ve gladly sat down and listened to the people complaining against me. And I strongly urge you to let me know if someone complains about me doing something, so I can stop doing that thing. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t do that in the first place. And why would staff complain about me and do nothing about it? I would appreciate being told not to do something, if I’m doing something I shouldn’t be. I can’t memorize every rule on the server, and I’m sorry I can’t be a perfect person for you. But I think 2 weeks for minimal things is over the top. I didn’t even ask to be unbanned. I just want a shorter ban. Because the only serious thing that you have me doing, is pretending to be someone and saying stupid things. And I’m gonna be completely honest. You do have a bias against me. You refused to give me an example of something I was doing before hand. And then told me to not message you. I’m sorry if you legitimately don’t, but try to look at this from my point of view

Caitlyn

I can’t be racist against my own race. And I don’t think saber spamming while there’s 5 people on the server even deserves a warn. I also don’t think that you should let complaints pile up into a 2 week ban. I would’ve gladly sat down and listened to the people complaining against me. And I strongly urge you to let me know if someone complains about me doing something, so I can stop doing that thing. I’m not sure why you wouldn’t do that in the first place. And why would staff complain about me and do nothing about it? I would appreciate being told not to do something, if I’m doing something I shouldn’t be. I can’t memorize every rule on the server, and I’m sorry I can’t be a perfect person for you. But I think 2 weeks for minimal things is over the top. I didn’t even ask to be unbanned. I just want a shorter ban. Because the only serious thing that you have me doing, is pretending to be someone and saying stupid things. And I’m gonna be completely honest. You do have a bias against me. You refused to give me an example of something I was doing before hand. And then told me to not message you. I’m sorry if you legitimately don’t, but try to look at this from my point of view

Racism is not tolerated on the server, even if you're black that does not give you the right to display racist shit or even dare to try and make someone else look like they are saying racist shit. Not to mention your other actions.

Last edited:

Goat Goat

Racism is not tolerated on the server, even if you're black that does not give you the right to display the n-word or even dare to try and make somone else look like they are saying racist shit. Not to mention your other actions.
I’ve already said this. I don’t say the n word. Never will. I find it disgusting. And the other “actions” are completely minimal and hardly deserve a warn.

Goat Goat

Racism is not tolerated on the server, even if you're black that does not give you the right to display the n-word or even dare to try and make somone else look like they are saying racist shit. Not to mention your other actions.
I understand a short ban for the black thing. I understand. It was wrong. I thought it was a joke when I said it. Clearly it wasn’t. But we both know the rest aren’t reasons for a ban. Saber spamming with 5 people on?

IROCONIAN

You were pretty chill last night. I feel for you about boredom but you can do plenty of things while afk in gmod. you missed a epic war and a close tourney today. glad you ban appealed but staff banned you due to you not listening to the name thing. also the comments would have gotten a ban from me as well.

all in all i think we should reduce the ban but agree with staff banning as you broke the rules and did little to prevent issues w your name.

i dig you and all but

Goat Goat

You were pretty chill last night. I feel for you about boredom but you can do plenty of things while afk in gmod. you missed a epic war and a close tourney today. glad you ban appealed but staff banned you due to you not listening to the name thing. also the comments would have gotten a ban from me as well.

all in all i think we should reduce the ban but agree with staff banning as you broke the rules and did little to prevent issues w your name.

i dig you and all but
All I’m asking for is a shorter ban. 2 weeks is pretty excessive. I thought 5-7 days was appropriate.

Should we talk about how Tyr changed his name to someone else’s and started saying homophobic slurs in advert? And I said the padawan thing to Sniper because he saw me do it and said don’t teach the padawans how to. And “harassing a player” means saying she looks like Dora. Which isn’t even a insult. It’s a joke
Yeah he was saying that on my name but I let him say it on my name for the meme

P

Pump

Neutral 2 weeks is too long for what he did I haven’t seen any racism only player diss which literally everyone does but, we need to start enforcing rules I say reduce it by a week

Rightpop

-1 What Anzati said, but I do think the ban time should be like a week, or take the whole ban away and give him 1 warn instead.

Goat Goat

-2 every time I see you your being a minge or anytime I hear about you it's a complaint
You’re a mod. Why else would you hear about me? Is someone gonna call the mods to say that I did a good job? That’s fairly unrealistic. And complaints against me get turned into warns. So if I’m being warned and banned for the same reason. I’d like one of them to be taken away

You’re a mod. Why else would you hear about me? Is someone gonna call the mods to say that I did a good job? That’s fairly unrealistic. And complaints against me get turned into warns. So if I’m being warned and banned for the same reason. I’d like one of them to be taken away
Not everyone is a snitch around here.
But I think what he means is everytime your name is mentioned its always something bad, either in teamspeak or discord. You cant really call staff sits in teamspeak soooo

Theseus

I haven't been on the server in awhile I hear everything via disc and ts as anzati said

Status
Not open for further replies.