Goat Goat’s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you aren’t even there to see anything, and you’re gonna -2 to keep me banned for 2 weeks? That isn’t right.
if you hear about someone being a nuissance you're gonna assume they're a nuissance wouldnt you? Well thats his case, also fighting back and being toxic in everyone of these replies isnt really helping your case with the "im not toxic"

Goat Goat

if you hear about someone being a nuissance you're gonna assume they're a nuissance wouldnt you? Well thats his case, also fighting back and being toxic in everyone of these replies isnt really helping your case with the "im not toxic"
I’m not denying toxicity. If you read the appeal, I accepted it. I know I’m toxic. Everyone is toxic. But 2 weeks because I said a girl looked like Dora? That’s a joke

Caitlyn

I’m not denying toxicity. If you read the appeal, I accepted it. I know I’m toxic. Everyone is toxic. But 2 weeks because I said a girl looked like Dora? That’s a joke

"I want to kill all black people"
"I hate black people"
"Im teaching the padawans how to saber glitch"

That's why its 2 weeks.

Theseus

So you aren’t even there to see anything, and you’re gonna -2 to keep me banned for 2 weeks? That isn’t right.
Actually it is when I hear from half the active community that you have been nothing but trouble. Let's not forget you pretended to be treason

Goat Goat

Hey goat goat +1 all these guys are white so obviously they think it’s racist 2 every single one of them said the n word with er soooo like u should be unbanned lmao
Thanks lol. I don’t even want a full unban. I realize I’m toxic and just want it reduced. It’s already been a full day. But I’d like to be unbanned by Tuesday-Thursday

IROCONIAN

so you can see this is wrong. but not what you did.

2 week ban because staff believes you wont change w a lesser sentence

Shade Tano

Thanks lol. I don’t even want a full unban. I realize I’m toxic and just want it reduced. It’s already been a full day. But I’d like to be unbanned by Tuesday-Thursday
Bruh I just got banned for making a joke lol wyd this server has no sense of humor no cap

Status
Not open for further replies.