Goat Goats Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pump

+2 I think if RDE can get unbanned 4-5 times so can everyone else, you are a cool dude IMO, however maybe give it until Christmas than make another appeal. I have 6 warns from all my years on reborn and honestly it’s hard to get warns. 30 is an absurd number of warns and needs to be punished accordingly so, I say you should be able to come back but in the foreseeable future

Ok you keep bringing up that one instance from months ago, and keep talking about the n word. Idk why you have some obsession with it. I’m black. I don’t say the n word. You haven’t said a nice thing to me since I’ve been on the server. Even when you changed the map and I asked for it to be changed back. You told me to stop whining like a bitch. We don’t have a good relationship, and I doubt that’s gonna change if I come back. But you have to look at the way you talk to me as well.
Just because you're black doesnt mean you can say the n word on the server, 0 tolerence for racism. This has always been a rule, just because im white doesnt mean i can go around calling everyone honkeys and crackers.

Goat Goat

Just because you're black doesnt mean you can say the n word on the server, 0 tolerence for racism. This has always been a rule, just because im white doesnt mean i can go around calling everyone honkeys and crackers.
Ok now you’re being racist. This has never been about the n word and you keep bringing it up. I know the n word is horrible. That’s why I have never said it, and never will. You’re bringing up irrelevant points that make no sense

Goat Goat

its not a joke if people get offended
That isn’t right at all. People can get offended over jokes. People get offended over jokes all the time. The definition of a joke is “a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.” There is no unless it makes someone feel sorry. A joke is a joke and being upset about it won’t change a thing. And you’re completely changing the topic yet again because you can’t defend the point you keep trying to push

Goat Goat

And I understand the consequences for my actions. But I already had my consequence for the 20+ warns I had months ago and I’m being punished again because of the thing I was already banned for

+2 I think if RDE can get unbanned 4-5 times so can everyone else, you are a cool dude IMO, however maybe give it until Christmas than make another appeal. I have 6 warns from all my years on reborn and honestly it’s hard to get warns. 30 is an absurd number of warns and needs to be punished accordingly so, I say you should be able to come back but in the foreseeable future
He absolulty can be unbannee but probably not right after the ban was put in place

Goat Goat

And I don’t see how people get mad at what I say but don’t at things like “
He absolulty can be unbannee but probably not right after the ban was put in place
100%. I didn’t expect to anyway. But I’m still gonna come back in a week or a month. Whenever I’m allowed to. And then if that fails I’ll be back again. And again.

Caitlyn

He apologized to me for the dishes comment. Although that doesn't change everything else that happened after or before said comment.

I believe in 2nd chances. But sometimes its best to wait for a better time to take that chance.

Redicule

So I’m about to speak facts bruh so +1 not for unban though plus one for ban to be minimized to 1 month and appealable after two weeks

this is a pretty self-explanatory ban, the fact that you're arguing it is hilarious.

If this gets repealed that would be even more hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.