Goat Goats Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatGoat

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Donny Fantum is my steam name. I was Goat Goat / Goot Goot / ManBlack in game
SteamID:STEAM_1:0:124483900
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JvS
Banning Staff: Pallox I think
Reason for Ban: 30 warns and i also said "Anzati eats cum" in OOC chat
Ban Time: Perm
What did you do?: I reached 30 warns.
Why you should be unbanned: I just feel like it was un just because most of the warns were from a year, some even two prior to me getting banned. I also was punished at the time with a temp ban for those warns, so i feel the double jeopardy is a tad unfair. I realize I made mistakes, but in my last ban appeal I said that when im able to make another ban appeal, I will. Because this server is something I want to be a part of even after months of being banned. (Ill post the link to my previous ban appeal in the comments if you wish to read the comments, or what ive said previous) On my first ban appeal, most of the comments a part from a few who have a bias against me, thought a temp ban would be more just, as do I. I have been banned from the server for almost 4 months, and I think after all that time, and my still wanting to come back. Might influence you to give me a second chance. Sorry I didnt put more effort into this ban appeal as I did my last. I asked Shepard if he was okay with me posting an appeal before, but he hasnt responded yet. But feel free to ask any questions, and ill elaborate more <3

Okeas

VIP
-1 I believe that 30 chances to learn are a bit too many. Why didn’t you learn like after the first 10?

GoatGoat

-1 I believe that 30 chances to learn are a bit too many. Why didn’t you learn like after the first 10?
When i came back from my ban i already had 27 warns, as the other ban appeal states. I had little to no room to make errors, and unfortunately im human. And humans are prone to making mistakes. I have learned my lesson, and wish to have another chance to prove that ive changed, and im ready to be a positive addition to this community

Okeas

VIP
When i came back from my ban i already had 27 warns, as the other ban appeal states. I had little to no room to make errors, and unfortunately im human. And humans are prone to making mistakes. I have learned my lesson, and wish to have another chance to prove that ive changed, and im ready to be a positive addition to this community
In my almost 2 years of playing this server, I have only gotten 2 total warns. I don’t think it’s too hard.

Spectre8105

+2, considering he did come back to make another ban appeal he has a drive to play the server, another warn and he's gone again. I'm sure our all-mighty staff team can handle 1 guy with a mingey history back on the server

Myth

VIP
-1 you had 30 chances before being banned. How hard is it to follow the rules after 30 warns? Many players are able to play the server for multiple years with less than 5 warns.

P

Pump

+1 goat goat will help out with the out break of retardation that some folks have caught on the server. We have to neutralize these certain folks to make reborn great again #Specforheadadmin #IStandWithHongKong

neutral, only coming back because he got kicked out of another dying community, why would we allow someone as toxic as you to return just to be toxic again.

IROCONIAN

neutral, only coming back because he got kicked out of another dying community, why would we allow someone as toxic as you to return just to be toxic again.
Cause the name of the server is reborn?
If we didnt let you back in, the server would be in rough shape right now?
Tons of people in the past have come back after growing up a little?
Cause a thriving community is not exclusive but inclusive?

Cause the name of the server is reborn?
If we didnt let you back in, the server would be in rough shape right now?
Tons of people in the past have come back after growing up a little?
Cause a thriving community is not exclusive but inclusive?
i was permad at 22, then i immensely improved, i got dev, and now i help. how would unbanning goat goat help the server/improve it at all?

Some staff deleted my post, so I'll remake it:

-1 complete minge, we also have a new policy where you don't appeal permabans on the forums anymore. First appeal since this new rule, and its already being ignored? Yikes.

Shepard N706/01/2020

Being perma banned from the server will also result in a ban from discord and the forums. to appeal a perma ban you need to speak with a ha+ directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.