Godzilla Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-Game Name and Steam ID: KZ TI Padawan Kerbengal/https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416070470

Reporting Player IG Name and Steam ID: DHGA Lord Godzilla/http:/www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346915461

Reason: Using the wager system to scam new players

Proof(Highly recommended):
I have no proof but there was a staff member named revan there.
Additional Info if there is any:
The wager he sent me was for 700k and me being on the server for 3 days didn't know u could gamble money that way so i accepted and lost instantly due to him being max and me being below 200. i realized then my money was gone and called him out in chat with no answer so i called a sit about being scammed and since it "wasn't against the rules its technically not scamming." After the sit tho he asked me if i still wanted 200k back and i said fine, he then proceeds to give me 200 just to be a dick. so i read the rules and it says that u cannot send a 700k wager without stating it in text chat which he didn't. Also i was wondering if using the wager duel to scam a new player is considered a loophole since there is a rule about loopholes.

Attachments

• 1570256244437.png
    1570256244437.png
    15 KB · Views: 11

Spectre8105

We'll check logs tomorrow (It's almost 3 AM my time) if no warning/confirmation about the bet is seen in chat then player's money will likely be reset and you'll be refunded

Vethar

VIP
What staff told you it wasn’t a rule because they should be retrained.

+1 this is clearly breaking a rule.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Yeah I remember this exact scenario being done by scammers and brought up to staff. It’s 100% not allowed and has been told as such to all staff. If you have any details on who that staff is I’d like to have a talk with them.

Also, the money should be taken from the offender and returned to you in such case, if proof is found to support you.

Charger

As Croc stated a situation exactly like this has happened in the past and I'm going to go along with the same decision that was made then. The money should be refunded if no warning/text message was put in chat.

After looking at the logs I can't see anything from Godzilla about the 700k so with that in mind the money should be returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.