Goodbye

Brando

So.....I think i'm done.....

its not actually about being hard pk'd three times in the span of two weeks, that's pretty minor stuff. Its that i'm actually leaving to go back to college in about a week or so, and it would not be fair to suddenly drop off the map as I probably would if I kept playing till the last minute. I won't forget the moments I've had, torturing people with "we built this city" ten hour loops. Singing a duo of "Eye of the Tiger" with Robinson in order to extract information from someone. Ruining a report me and another EE planned to make on a Jedi that attacked us by playing Horse sounds at the meeting. There are too many amazing moments I've had, and I'm sad to go. Whether you hate me because I killed you in a perfectly legitimate fight and you raged so hard you disconnected me from the server. Or you love me for giving you a promotion for taking a piss in the Kashykk, i'm gonna miss you all equally.

Maybe i'll come back in the future,perhaps over one of my holidays ,but for now, never forget the Brando Army, if your brain isn't in a toaster already then it will be, just you wait.

Hugs and kisses,

Brando, the Shepard slayer/emperor slayer/Grandmaster slayer/best Trooper thats ever lived.

F

Flash

Brando im gunna miss killing you, I'm gunna miss you as a trooper annoying me all the time! LOL