Not open for further replies.
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Gorgoesmax
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:177754479
CC Name: CJ
Current names/ranks on server: CJ Knight, Captain Baroque, Pvt Akatsuki
Level: 136
Number of warns: 1
Time on Server: 1 year (But I have just been starting to be active for the past month only since I came back)

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: I believe the Gray Jedi are the mediators of everything around them whether it be a conflict between groups of force users or just any power gaining too much influence. They seek balance not too much bad nor too much good just right in the middle. The Grays keep the galaxy balanced just as it should be. The Grays also pass on knowledge to others awakening them to realize who they will be in their path and how the skills taught to them will help them along the way. The unlimited passage of knowledge is sacred to the Gray's because it is one of the key factors that keep their way of life going, making it a tradition almost.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a Gray jedi is to moderate the planets in this galaxy and assure that no one side gains too much power. If one side gains more than the other I will make a temporary treaty with the weaker side to help balance the forces then leave as soon as my duty is done. I also will pass on knowledge to others from all sides to teach great wisdom that will suffice for those who learn from my teachings.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel like I should be a Gray because I want to be part of the effort that keeps the universe in balance. If it were not for people like me the universe would be ruled by the likes of those striving more. If I am made a Gray Jedi change will occur with my biggest efforts going towards balance and preaching knowledge among those who wander the galaxy aimlessely or who just need a push in their direction they were destined for.

neutral. Only recognize the name Baroque, Other than that i have close to no idea of who you are. I belive you should get some more recognision first

Rde Ren

-1 I havent really seen you and only have seen Pvt Akatsuki. sorry dude maybe be active for a little longer and then make another one

Alaska

-1 Sometimes seen you on your trooper, other than that I've never seen you. Get more recognition and build up something of general knowledge on how others think of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.